Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017

apariciodof

Feb 1, 2018
Don't worry, you're quite safe.
I'm not worried about the eventual presence of a trap in the game, what's more, it seems appropriate if history justifies it, as is the case with WVM, even if I prefer to play it in the female version.
But hey, the combination of the taste for traps and the hatred of pizza with ananá makes me feel sorry for those who suffer from this condition.

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
For those of you who have played 23 Sisters, but not my other game Daddy's Little Girls, this Saturday would be a good time to start. There will be some vital information about Grant and some of the work he has done. The alien daughter that is mentioned in 23 Sisters is a character in Daddy's Little Girls. She knows a lot about her father Grant. If you plan to play it, 0.2 will be out this weekend. Please give it a try. If you'll like 23 Sisters, you like Daddy's Little Girls. It's just as funny.

Last edited:

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
For those of you who have played 23 Sisters, but not my other game Daddy's Little Girls, this Saturday would be a good time to start. There will be some vital information about Grant and some of the work he has done. The alien daughter that is mentioned in 23 Sisters is a character in Daddy's Little Girls. She knows a lot about her father Grant. If you plan to play it, 0.2 will be out this weekend. Please give it a try. If you like 23 Sisters, you like Daddy's Little Girls. It's just as funny.
Doc DLG v.2 out Saturday but you had my at Grant is involved. ;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
giphy.gif
COMING SOON FROM DOC5252...

Okay, so here's the plan..I'm gonna release Daddy's Little Girls on Saturday. I'm gonna take Saturday and Sunday off. On Monday I'll start rendering for the Crossover Special. Expect that on Wednesday or Thursday. It's short and a kinetic novel, so it shouldn't take too long to finish. The script is already done. Once the Crossover Special is done it's on to writing the script for 0.06 of 23 Sisters. Expect 0.06 of 23 Sisters in mid to late September.

I hope everyone enjoys the update. It's not the longest release, but it is one of the best. Please tell me what you think of the animations. This will be my first release with animation in it. There are a total of four. I want your feedback good or bad. I know they need improvement, but I will get better.

Have a good one,

-Doc5252

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
View attachment 1359717

Okay, so here's the plan..I'm gonna release Daddy's Little Girls on Saturday. I'm gonna take Saturday and Sunday off. On Monday I'll start rendering for the Crossover Special. Expect that on Wednesday or Thursday. It's short and a kinetic novel, so it shouldn't take too long to finish. The script is already done. Once the Crossover Special is done it's on to writing the script for 0.06 of 23 Sisters. Expect 0.06 of 23 Sisters in mid to late September.

I hope everyone enjoys the update. It's not the longest release, but it is one of the best. Please tell me what you think of the animations. This will be my first release with animation in it. There are a total of four. I want your feedback good or bad. I know they need improvement, but I will get better.

Have a good one,

-Doc5252
Doc only taking Saturday and Sunday off take Monday as well we can wait for the crossover until the weekend after DLG is released.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I've seen some not swell reviews about this game on other sites. I played it before I read them...and I liked the game anyway. I love the humor. And knocking up a bunch of family was pretty fun, too. This is the type of game you play when you need something upbeat and funny in your life.

Aug 2, 2021
i think "23 sisters" game is causing mental damages, 1294656_1293982_52.png this girl looks for me like Tiffany's daughter or Tiff from other world, i started to see Tiff's face everywhere!
Doc help me!!!!:KEK:

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
View attachment 1359717

Have a good one,

-Doc5252
1629375075037.gif

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes