Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The story is absolutely insane. That's all I can really say about it other than it's the good kind of crazy. And the girls are hot, especially Mary and Jessica, even if she isn't related. Shame Krissy left, she's hot too. Maybe that pheromone thing will have her unable to stay away?

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
MdulDx3.gif
Okay, I've decided to take tomorrow off too. Yesterday and today were the first time since mid March that I did nothing with the games. Even days I took off I always worked on the games a little bit. I'm gonna start rendering the Crossover Special on Tuesday. Expect it by the end of the week. It's pretty short. I will add on to it though. Next weekend I'll start the script for 0.06 of 23 Sisters. I have somewhat big plans for this update. I have planned so far 9 new characters. 9 that I can think of off the top of my head. Just wanna tell you guys and gals I'm feeling pretty good and rested. I wanna thank you for your support. I hope y'all had a great weekend and have a great week.

Avenger777

Mar 19, 2017
On which update there will be a mecha Grant? Or a brain uploaded Grant? Insane rich guy like him has got to have some backup contingency plans.
Finally played DLG, and I'm happy to know I have (VERY) latent future reading...or asking questions that will happen.
On which update of my life will I gain gazillions of money?

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Okay, so I released the Crossover Special yesterday. I was up really, really early yesterday finishing it up. 2AM to be specific. I got it out by noon. I'm taking today off. Tomorrow though it's back to work on 23 Sisters. I have some big plans for it. We'll be meeting the twin's twins, Mary's daughter and Cena's daughter. A little ways in we'll be skipping ahead. We'll also be going to Australia and be meeting the new sister Shiela. Apparently a Shiela is a term for a white trash Australian chick. Who knew? Expect the Alpha for 0.6 around the end of the first week of September. Maybe a little later.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Okay, yes it's my day off, I understand I shouldn't be working. I can't help it. I've been thinking. What if the new sister isn't the Sheila, but her mom is. The new sister is kind of a trouble maker, and her mom, the Sheila, wants her out of her hair and drops her in your lap. Instead of the Sheila dealing with the daughter, she hands her over to you to see if you could do better. YES YOU CAN!! If better means impregnating her over and over, yes you could do better. Anyway, would a Sheila do that? Oh, yes, that's a render of the new sister.
Shiela.png

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
That doesn't make it so that's what the word means, does it? :ROFLMAO:
That's someone stereotyping a low class Australian woman and saying that's synonymous with all Sheilas, generically.
A very quick bit of Google research will show that it simply means "girl, or young woman".
Ah, okay. I was having a hard time understanding. I'm still trying to understand the joke about it. What makes it funny?

Reactions: whichone

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
It's not, really.
It's just a crappy translation of Aussie slang.
Okay. People were saying it'd be funny to name the sister Sheila when I was asking for a name. I just thought I didn't get the joke. I'm still gonna name her Sheila though. I'm still gonna go with the story about the mom wanting nothing to do with her trouble making daughter. I'm thinking of giving her a brother and I've got the perfect name for him.

Reactions: jaw1986baby

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Okay. People were saying it'd be funny to name the sister Sheila when I was asking for a name. I just thought I didn't get the joke. I'm still gonna name her Sheila though. I'm still gonna go with the story about the mom wanting nothing to do with her trouble making daughter. I'm thinking of giving her a brother and I've got the perfect name for him.
I thought you were asking why the image was funny. It's not.
The reason it's funny to call an Australian woman in your game Sheila, as her name, is because it's the Australian slang term for a woman.

So you're calling the Sheila, Sheila.
Bit like a guy, called Guy.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes