Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
The new characters that will be seen in 0.06 of 23 Sisters.

These are Sammy's daughters. Brandy on the left and Sandy on the right.

SammysTwins.png
Tammy's daughters. Janis on the left and Candice on the right.
TammysTwins.png
No name yet. I've got a poll up on SubscribeStar at this moment. Anyway, this is Mary's daughter.
Marys_Daughter.png
Again, no name. It's being polled right now on SS. This is Cena's daughtet.
CD.png

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
In a little more than 12 hours I'll start writing the script for 0.06 of 23 Sisters. I'm so excited to work on this update. We'll be meeting quite a few new characters. First off we'll be meeting the twin's twins. Sammy's daughters Brandy and Sandy and Tammy's daughter's Janis and Candice. We'll also be meeting Cena and Mary's daughters. They will have names by midnight if things go according to plan. I have posted polls for their names on SubscribeStar that ends at 12AM EST. I should have posted the poll days ago, but I forgot, because of the work I was doing on the Crossover Special. My bad. We'll also be seeing our first crossover character from Daddy's Little Girls, Carol. If you haven't played DLG you might want to get on that or you might be a little confused. The new sister is an Aussie named Sheila. She's a bit of a trouble maker. Can the MC straighten her butt out? He'll be doing something to her butt. She probably needs a spanking or maybe something a little rougher. Muhahaha!! I will be making fun of Australia a lot in this update. Sorry @Westy#1122, it must be done. Damn British Texans. If I don't get them the animals that live there will. I wanna do it myself though. There will be a lot of jokes about how everything that lives in the land, sea and air will murder you. There will be jokes about bestiality, koalas and syphilis. All three will be the same joke. There will be jokes about drinking too much and Fosters Beer. I'm gonna have as much fun writing this one as I did with the Canadian update. I WILL GIVE NO MERCY!! I'll keep you guys updated.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Doc you said the crossover was released so if we wanted to get it which site to get it your SubscribeStar or Itch page?

Jul 6, 2021
Hard to keep track of all the characters. Australians don't actually drink Foster's. They ship it to the US where most people (not me) drink shitty beer. A guy I knew in college (1990s) did a semester in Australia and said they consider Foster's for wimps. Most popular beer where he was was called "Victoria Bitter."

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Hard to keep track of all the characters. Australians don't actually drink Foster's. They ship it to the US where most people (not me) drink shitty beer. A guy I knew in college (1990s) did a semester in Australia and said they consider Foster's for wimps. Most popular beer where he was was called "Victoria Bitter."
I know. That's gonna be the joke. Americans believing Fosters is drunk in AU.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
But isn't Foster beer the piss Australians give to American's when they show up asking for Australian beer.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Today's the day. It's 3AM. I'm well rested. Don't worry, I went to bed early. I got enough sleep. I'm almost ready. I'm gonna reread the script for 0.5 so I can remember all of what happened in the previous episode. What? It's hard to remember everything. Especially with this many characters. I actually have to take notes. I mean physical notes. I have a paper notebook I write notes in for both games. Don't judge! There's a lot to remember!! Anyway, I'll start writing in about an hour or two. If you're lucky I'll post snippets of my writings. It begins!
b53a1323b939fcaa376fae611b5f1696.gif

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
:unsure:Doc so any word on how the MC's mother is going to take MC lied to her and she's a grand mother not to mention she's going to be a great grand mother soon?;)

:unsure:Doc I'm wondering if will see Robo Grant in the future from what MC's half alien sister said to DLG's MC in the DLG v0.2?

Aug 2, 2021
:unsure:Doc so any word on how the MC's mother is going to take MC lied to her and she's a grand mother not to mention she's going to be a great grand mother soon?;)

:unsure:Doc I'm wondering if will see Robo Grant in the future from what MC's half alien sister said to DLG's MC in the DLG v0.2?
Yes, i'm sure we will see Grant even after his death. He can buy Baxter's capsule from TMNT series and he can become immortal(till someone brake glass:LOL:) IMG_20210828_142328.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: jstreet

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017

She takes it quite well. We may see him in the second half of the update. Not the Alpha.

Reactions: jstreet
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes