jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
My colleges and I are trying to make Grant's family tree the most fucked up in history. Even more messed up than those European Royals back in the day. My brain actually hurts from thinking this up. I got it to a point that i actually couldn't picture it my head. I had to get a pen and paper and write it down. That's how fucked up it is. This will be my greatest work!!
Doc so Grant is a member of Habsburgs who still followed the family tradition.;):ROFLMAO:

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
The idea passed the smell test with my colleagues. It's go time! I feel sorry for you poor saps that like to make family trees from my games. The next update is gonna give you a heart attack. It's no longer gonna be a tree. It's gonna be a ball of string. I think this one may drive me to insanity. At least close to it.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah I already gave up on trying to define how they are related to each other. At this point it wouldn't surprise me if the mc's mother is also his sister.

Reactions: momonatz

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
The idea passed the smell test with my colleagues. It's go time! I feel sorry for you poor saps that like to make family trees from my games. The next update is gonna give you a heart attack. It's no longer gonna be a tree. It's gonna be a ball of string. I think this one may drive me to insanity. At least close to it.
I see you consulted (the chaos god of overly convoluted things) about the family tree:LOL:, and on my honor as a daemon primarch, i will try and make sense out of your ''ball of string''.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I see you consulted (the chaos god of overly convoluted things) about the family tree:LOL:, and on my honor as a daemon primarch, i will try and make sense out of your ''ball of string''.
I think even you may be quite confused after this one. It took me twenty minutes with a pen and paper two map it all out. I'm gonna have to carefully explain this one in the script. I hope I don't fuck it up and cause people to have brain aneurysms. I don't want to go to jail for manslaughter.

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
I think even you may be quite confused after this one. It took me twenty minutes with a pen and paper two map it all out. I'm gonna have to carefully explain this one in the script. I hope I don't fuck it up and cause people to have brain aneurysms. I don't want to go to jail for manslaughter.
I'll take my chance, and i'll forward my medical bills to you in case i get brain damage, since it will be your fault:LOL:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It takes a hell of a lot to confuse graphviz, I'm curious to see what you come up with.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I've been up for almost an hour. Still kinda waking up. Slept really good last night. I'll start writing in a little while. I'm gonna have to rewrite the whole first conversation with the mom because of this completely crazy, fucked up, bat shit nuts, fucking insane idea I've come up with to cause everyone to have a brain aneurysm.
nichijou-good-morning-everyone.gif

Reactions: AdamJohn36

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I've been up for almost an hour. Still kinda waking up. Slept really good last night. I'll start writing in a little while. I'm gonna have to rewrite the whole first conversation with the mom because of this completely crazy, fucked up, bat shit nuts, fucking insane idea I've come up with to cause everyone to have a brain aneurysm.
View attachment 1377530
Doc with this brain aneurysm idea of yours you are planning on paying for the medical bills right?!?! ;):ROFLMAO:

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
8e4de95cf5ec166bc3584ac0dd0be48b.gif
I've finished the script for the 0.06 23 Sister Alpha. I'll start rendering tomorrow. This update is gonna be a little shorter than a lot of my updates but not by much. To make up for that I've made it one of my funniest. There are two sex scenes in the Alpha. There are a lot of new characters to. I'm aiming for a release on Saturday. Hopefully. Probably. Maybe. Fingers crossed.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes