Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Some of you may know about the hurricane the hit New Orleans, LA the other day. My grandmother and aunt live there. They have been told that they may not have power for a week or two. Because of that they may come stay with me for a little while. This will delay the Alpha until next week. I'm sorry about this. It's not confirmed yet, but it's most likely gonna happen. Bear with me.
kanna-cry.gif

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Some of you may know about the hurricane the hit New Orleans, LA the other day. My grandmother and aunt live there. They have been told that they may not have power for a week or two. Because of that they may come stay with me for a little while. This will delay the Alpha until next week. I'm sorry about this. It's not confirmed yet, but it's most likely gonna happen. Bear with me.
View attachment 1381425
Shit
FAMILY COMES FIRST
This fukkin game can wait

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
View attachment 1381425
Damn, I hope they don't need it but you do what you need to do.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
That's what there telling my friends down there also. They came here for Katrina and was here three weeks. One way to get them to visit I suppose. Having been through several of them while I was there the authorities are optimistic with just a week or so.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes