Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
My grandma and aunt are leaving tomorrow morning and will be here tomorrow evening. I'll get as much work done as I can tomorrow, but it probably won't be much because I gotta get ready for their arrival. They'll probably be here for a week. That means I'll only be able to work at night instead of all day. I am now aiming for a Wednesday September 8th release date for the Alpha. It could be sooner. Sorry about this guys and gals.
sad-girl.gif

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
My grandma and aunt are leaving tomorrow morning and will be here tomorrow evening. I'll get as much work done as I can tomorrow, but it probably won't be much because I gotta get ready for their arrival. They'll probably be here for a week. That means I'll only be able to work at night instead of all day. I am now aiming for a Wednesday September 8th release date for the Alpha. It could be sooner. Sorry about this guys and gals.
View attachment 1381616
Take care of the family... the wholesome perversion of the Sisters can wait a time (or two). We only get the people we love once, no do-overs! Enjoy their visit.
(watched that Hurricane, it was nasty!)

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
View attachment 1381616
Maybe you can get their thought in your game while they’re staying with you. Oh, wait, bad idea. :ROFLMAO:

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
Some of you may know about the hurricane the hit New Orleans, LA the other day. My grandmother and aunt live there. They have been told that they may not have power for a week or two. Because of that they may come stay with me for a little while. This will delay the Alpha until next week. I'm sorry about this. It's not confirmed yet, but it's most likely gonna happen. Bear with me.
View attachment 1381425
Take care of your family, we and the games will still be here after you make sure they are ok.

Reactions: ZepATBC

apariciodof

Feb 1, 2018
Some of you may know about the hurricane the hit New Orleans, LA the other day. My grandmother and aunt live there. They have been told that they may not have power for a week or two. Because of that they may come stay with me for a little while. This will delay the Alpha until next week. I'm sorry about this. It's not confirmed yet, but it's most likely gonna happen. Bear with me.
View attachment 1381425
Well, maybe you could take the opportunity to try a couple of things that can then be implemented in the game
:p :eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: TommyTuba

Fyrekitling

Mar 1, 2021
Ah jeeze Yuna's been whitewashed. Probably gonna be an unpopular opinion but I preferred her before. Actually looking half Indian rather than just another tan girl.

Reactions: couldyounot

Semperaptus

Apr 19, 2021
I love you man, 10 minutes in, i'm all ready fixin to piss m'self. Chokin so hard from nukin my freezer burger. Good laughs and bad supper got me prayin' to Uncle Buck.

This game has its moments. Funny as fuck with some hotness.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
thank-you-tank-you.gif
I wanna thank you guys for the support. i woke up a little early and am getting some work done. My grandma is gonna wake up soon. She's 88 years old and you know how elderly people wake up early. Especially her. She grew up on a farm in Georgia in the 30s. Love her to death. Not like Tiffany and the MC though. LOL!

Last edited:

Cuss__

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
View attachment 1384045
I wanna thank you guys for the support. i woke up a little early and am getting some work done. My grandma is gonna wake up soon. She's 88 years old and you know how elderly people wake up early. Especially her. She grew up on a farm in Georgia in the 30s. Just in case you're thinking she's an old raciest, I should probably tell you she married the son of two Italian immigrants. Just tell you how not raciest she is. She's a rare breed. Love her to death. Not like Tiffany and the MC though. LOL!
There fact that people would have that thought(racism) as an immediate reaction is what's fucking crazy in this world, jesus....

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Anime-lolis-GIFs-Get-the-best-GIF-on-GIPHY.gif
I've got some great news for everyone. The power is supposed to be back on at my grandma's house Monday evening. Because of this my grandmother and aunt will be leaving Monday morning. That means I'll get back to working on 23 Sisters full time again. I've done a tiny bit of work on the game, but not much. Bad news is you'll probably have to wait until Thursday for the Alpha. It has been great seeing them. I haven't seen them since last January. It's always nice to visit with family. I wanna thank you all for understanding the situation. You guys are awesome! I can't wait to get back to work.

-Doc

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
View attachment 1385181
I've got some great news for everyone. The power is supposed to be back on at my grandma's house Monday evening. Because of this my grandmother and aunt will be leaving Monday morning. That means I'll get back to working on 23 Sisters full time again. I've done a tiny bit of work on the game, but not much. Bad news is you'll probably have to wait until Thursday for the Alpha. It has been great seeing them. I haven't seen them since last January. It's always nice to visit with family. I wanna thank you all for understanding the situation. You guys are awesome! I can't wait to get back to work.

-Doc
Great News for the Grandmom and aunt.

apariciodof

Feb 1, 2018
View attachment 1385181

-Doc
Due to personal problems, to which the pandemic has recently been added, I have been apart from my great and beautiful family for a while.
The few meetings that I have had with a small part of them in recent times are a caress to the soul, an impulse to cope with everything bad and to be able to move on.
There is nothing more important. Enjoy this moment as much as possible.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
ToWlUFf.gif
I haven't been able to do any rendering for the Alpha, so I've jumped ahead to writing the second half of the 0.06 update. We got some new faces and we've got some old faces. I can't really say much without spoiling the end of the Alpha. All I'll say is “G'day, mate.” I just wanted to tell you guys that I'm not doing nothing. I am working, just not as much. Things will return to normal Monday. Hope you guys have a great weekend!!

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes