jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
View attachment 1378062
I've finished the script for the 0.06 23 Sister Alpha. I'll start rendering tomorrow. This update is gonna be a little shorter than a lot of my updates but not by much. To make up for that I've made it one of my funniest. There are two sex scenes in the Alpha. There are a lot of new characters to. I'm aiming for a release on Saturday. Hopefully. Probably. Maybe. Fingers crossed.
Dear Uncle Buck! Workaholic Doc is trying to off those paying for alpha by Saturday and the rest of us a week or two after.:eek:;):ROFLMAO:

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
For those of you that want to go to Australia in the Alpha, you're gonna feel pretty disappointed. I think you'll like the end though. I may have changed my mind about a few things while writing the script. You're gonna think either I'm a genius or I'm lazy. I think it's a little of both. LOL. All I'll say is get ready for some male domination in the second half of this update. There's a bad girl who needs to be punished, and you're the only person up for the job. We will learn of some new family members and their backgrounds. If I'm in a good mood after the Alpha comes out I might even bring Yuna back. There are some big secrets revealed in the Alpha. Get ready. Prepare yourself, because you might not be ready for it.

Jul 6, 2021
I hope there's some anal with the girls, including the daughnieces. And the originals. IIRC there was none with Tiffany or her cousin.
Interestingly I actually have a cousin but she spells it Tiphanie. Her mom didn't want her called "Fanny." She's 2 years older than me - 50 next summer.

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
Does the game have any milfs and can the main character have sex with his mother and other older woman?

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Does the game have any milfs and can the main character have sex with his mother and other older woman?
There is a gilf Cena who gets a wonder drug to turn her young again and from the sound of it how Doc has gone full Uncle Buck on us maybe MC's mother in v0.6a (first half of the update).

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Do remember that the with the full update of 0.06 of 23 Sisters I will be changing the release schedule. $10 tier and higher will get it Day 1. 2 days later all other subs on SS will get it. Three days later it will go free to the public.

Last edited:

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Do remember that the with the full update of 0.06 of 23 Sisters I will be changing the release schedule. 510 tier and higher will get it Day 1. 2 days later all other subs on SS will get it. Three days later it will go free to the public.
Doc do you mean $10 tier and higher or do you have a tiers higher than the $100 with this 510 and higher than that? So with this 510 tier what do you get with that level? Other than your undying love for the throwing money at you. ;):p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Doc its great your going with getting some money for your work before us cheap bastard's get our hands on it.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I've started rendering for the day. We'll see how much I can get done. Gonna try to finish by Thursday.
View attachment 1379205
Doc we already know the first words out of MC's Mother's mouth will be:
MC's mother: Why are all of the girls here naked?
MC: "looking at Tiffany" Well it's her rule. Oh by the way Tiff is my sister and my wife.
MC's mother: What?!?!

;) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
For those of you that want to go to Australia in the Alpha, you're gonna feel pretty disappointed. I think you'll like the end though. I may have changed my mind about a few things while writing the script. You're gonna think either I'm a genius or I'm lazy. I think it's a little of both. LOL. All I'll say is get ready for some male domination in the second half of this update. There's a bad girl who needs to be punished, and you're the only person up for the job. We will learn of some new family members and their backgrounds. If I'm in a good mood after the Alpha comes out I might even bring Yuna back. There are some big secrets revealed in the Alpha. Get ready. Prepare yourself, because you might not be ready for it.
see thats the thing ... your title should be : CRAZY GENIUS (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes