Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Yes, i'm sure we will see Grant even after his death. He can buy Baxter's capsule from TMNT series and he can become immortal(till someone brake glass:LOL:) View attachment 1375231
You haven't played my other game Daddy's Little Girls, have you? So stuff about what's gonna happen after Grant dies is explained in it. You also meet another one of his daughters that will not be in 23 Sisters. You might want to check it out.

Aug 2, 2021
You haven't played my other game Daddy's Little Girls, have you? So stuff about what's gonna happen after Grant dies is explained in it. You also meet another one of his daughters that will not be in 23 Sisters. You might want to check it out.
Played in demo/0.1, and i thought DLG is spin off or different game (and no related to 23 sisters).
that thing about capsule was only joke.
Thank you for advice.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
She takes it quite well. We may see him in the second half of the update. Not the Alpha.
So Doc Grant is going to start Incest in Space in your 3rd game. ;) :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1375260
Forgot to post her. This is a new character for 0.06 of 23 Sister, but she is also from my other game Daddy's Little Girls. She'll be arriving in the new update.
Can't wait for 23 Sister's MC to his little Niece and with her having the memories of her mother/grand mother (since the daughter gets all of the mothers memories as said in DLG) is she the one that is going to tell them about Robo Grant? It's a little sad that 23's MC doesn't get to be with his alien sister (unless that is happening later in V0.100;):ROFLMAO:) but knowing you the MC is going to be with his half alien sister's one quarter alien daughter.;)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
The Crossover Special is only available to subscribers, yes.
booooo boooooo i wanna play it also :( you wanna make an old man cry don't ya :cry:
oh and just so's you know ..... whats gonna happen to the players like me ... that can't afford to buy jack shit ... and still love your game ... we'll be missing out on alot of your game when you continue your game after this crossover .... we'll be lost sheep ... heading to the butchers :eek:

Last edited:

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
booooo boooooo i wanna play it also :( you wanna make an old man cry don't ya :cry:
oh and just so's you know ..... whats gonna happen to the players like me ... that can't afford to buy jack shit ... and still love your game ... we'll be missing out on alot of your game when you continue your game after this crossover .... we'll be lost sheep ... heading to the butchers :eek:
The Crossover Special just gives an advanced preview of what's coming in new updates. You'll get the same info in the new update. For instance in Episode 1 of The Crossover Special you learn who Courtney is. She was mentioned in 0.2 of DLG. You will still learn who she is in 0.3. I would never keep you guys from vital story information.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
giphy15.gif
I'm done for the day. Almost fried my brain thinking up Taylor swift and Lady Gaga jokes. A man can only take so much before he cracks and goes insane. Luckily I stopped before it happened. I've been writing since around 4AM. I stopped at 12:30PM. I will admit I took a break to play Buried Desire. Great update! If you stopped playing that game because of the last update all I'll say is give it another go. Betisis really turned it around. I highly recommend it.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Updated the .
You're just gonna have to update it again with the Alpha. We get some information about the MC's mom's side of the family. I think everyone will be pleasantly surprised. Also, it's mentioned early on that the MC has an aunt and two cousins. You forgot to add that to the chart. I'll tell you that the aunt is named Shannon. Not gonna say the cousin's names though. Don't want to give to much away.

Reactions: AdamJohn36

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
You're just gonna have to update it again with the Alpha. We get some information about the MC's mom's side of the family. I think everyone will be pleasantly surprised. Also, it's mentioned early on that the MC has an aunt and two cousins. You forgot to add that to the chart. I'll tell you that the aunt is named Shannon. Not gonna say the cousin's names though. Don't want to give to much away.
This update was just to add the names for Megan and Evie, I fully expected to have to update again after the alpha, and I do remember the aunt and cousins now that you mentioned it, but totally forgot them when i was making the chart:oops:(probably because im an idiot and cant remember anything:LOL:), they will be added when i do the update after the alpha.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
This update was just to add the names for Megan and Evie, I fully expected to have to update again after the alpha, and I do remember the aunt and cousins now that you mentioned it, but totally forgot them when i was making the chart:oops:(probably because im an idiot and cant remember anything:LOL:), they will be added when i do the update after the alpha.
I may have quit writing for the day, but I am brainstorming at the moment with some people that help me out with the game. If the idea I came up with a little while ago passes the smell test, that family tree is gonna be flipped on it's head.

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
I may have quit writing for the day, but I am brainstorming at the moment with some people that help me out with the game. If the idea I came up with a little while ago passes the smell test, that family tree is gonna be flipped on it's head.
Sounds intriguing, looking forward to the alpha and the full update to see if the idea is included.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Sounds intriguing, looking forward to the alpha and the full update to see if the idea is included.
My colleges and I are trying to make Grant's family tree the most fucked up in history. Even more messed up than those European Royals back in the day. My brain actually hurts from thinking this up. I got it to a point that i actually couldn't picture it my head. I had to get a pen and paper and write it down. That's how fucked up it is. This will be my greatest work!!

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes