Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
futurama-good-news-everyone.gif
Okay, so here's the rundown. The power is back on at my grandma's apartment in New Orleans, LA. My aunt and grandma will be leaving tomorrow. They're gonna leave here around 11AM-12PM I will be back to work full-time on the game tomorrow afternoon. This means I may be able to release the Alpha on Wed as planned instead of Thurs.

It was good to see my aunt and grandma. I hadn't seen them since January. We are planning a trip for the first week of November. I maybe out of town for two weeks. Going to visit my dad and brother. Haven't seen them in 4 years. Thought I'd tell you that so it doesn't just come out of nowhere.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
It was good to see my aunt and grandma. I hadn't seen them since January. We are planning a trip for the first week of November. I maybe out of town for two weeks. Going to visit my dad and brother. Haven't seen them in 4 years. Thought I'd tell you that so it doesn't just come out of nowhere.
Always important to spend time with family. Glad you enjoyed it :)

Jul 6, 2021
Wow, they're luck to get power back. Some people there it's supposed to be more than a week. People from the electric company here (Southeast Pennsylvania) are even down there - 16 hour shifts. I think they only sent people who said they wanted to. Guess if they want the overtime...

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
View attachment 1388487
Okay, so here's the rundown. The power is back on at my grandma's apartment in New Orleans, LA. My aunt and grandma will be leaving tomorrow. They're gonna leave here around 11AM-12PM I will be back to work full-time on the game tomorrow afternoon. This means I may be able to release the Alpha on Wed as planned instead of Thurs.

Since it's coming from good old Professor Fansworth what's the bad news since every time he says "Good News, Everyone!" it's always bad knows.;):LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
642fb44d8725fd74a50cb8250dd1795b.gif
I'm back to work full-time on 23 Sisters. My grandma and aunt left around 10:30AM. It was good to see them. I've been rendering since 11AM. I'm about 1/3 of the way rendering the first animation for the Alpha. This is technically the first animation for 23 Sisters. I know you guys have been asking for animations for a while, and I'm glad I can finally fulfill that request. I'm still aiming for a Wed release for the Alpha. The Alpha is not as long as previous updates, but is still a pretty good length. There will be two sex scenes with two animations in the Alpha. I must admit I am getting better at animations. Soon I'll be as good as Alorth! LOL. Yeah, that's not gonna happen. Dude is an animation genius. Yeah, the GIF is a nod to Radiant. Thought it'd be funny because I mentioned Alorth. Anyway. Have a great week!

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
I'm back to work full-time on 23 Sisters. My grandma and aunt left around 10:30AM. It was good to see them. I've been rendering since 11AM. I'm about 1/3 of the way rendering the first animation for the Alpha. This is technically the first animation for 23 Sisters. I know you guys have been asking for animations for a while, and I'm glad I can finally fulfill that request. I'm still aiming for a Wed release for the Alpha. The Alpha is not as long as previous updates, but is still a pretty good length. There will be two sex scenes with two animations in the Alpha. I must admit I am getting better at animations. Soon I'll be as good as Alorth! LOL. Yeah, that's not gonna happen. Dude is an animation genius. Yeah, the GIF is a nod to Radiant. Thought it'd be funny because I mentioned Alorth. Anyway. Have a great week!
Glad things worked out for your family.
looking forward to the alpha, not so much the chance of my brain leaking out of my ears :LOL:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
My grandma and aunt are leaving tomorrow morning and will be here tomorrow evening. I'll get as much work done as I can tomorrow, but it probably won't be much because I gotta get ready for their arrival. They'll probably be here for a week. That means I'll only be able to work at night instead of all day. I am now aiming for a Wednesday September 8th release date for the Alpha. It could be sooner. Sorry about this guys and gals.
View attachment 1381616
do they know of your secret perverted life Doc :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
jk jk hhahahahhaha

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
do they know of your secret perverted life Doc :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
jk jk hhahahahhaha
They know I make adult games. They're actually really proud of me. They've never played them though. The only person in my family who has played my games is my little brother. He was actually my first supporter on Patreon, back when I was working on The Mysterious Island. I have a real supportive family.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
They know I make adult games. They're actually really proud of me. They've never played them though. The only person in my family who has played my games is my little brother. He was actually my first supporter on Patreon, back when I was working on The Mysterious Island. I have a real supportive family.
i was really just joking with ya .. but its nice to hear your family supports ya :)

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
original.gif
I'm done rendering for the day. I worked for a little less than 10 hours today. Not bad for a half day. I'm about 85% of the way done with the renders. I'll probably finish tomorrow. If I can finish up the renders and the final animation tomorrow, which will probably happen, I may be able to get the Alpha out by Tuesday instead of Wednesday. I've been working my ass off today to get things done. I hope everyone had a great weekend and have a great week. Happy Labor Day to all my American brothers and sisters.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
87235bdc307d0b3c395dd9989b4969065a86e352_hq.gif
I've been rendering since around 6:30AM. I'm sorry I haven't been posting any preview renders, but there's a reason for it. They contain major spoilers. So, yeah. I am rendering the second animation as I write this. I think you guys will like it. I'll probably finish the renders today. I may even finish the Alpha today. If that happens, I'll release it today. I only have two and a half more scenes to render and they're pretty easy to do. Also one of them is just two renders, hence the "Half." LOL. I'm hoping you guys like the end. I have a felling some of you aren't. Don't worry, there's no NTR or anything like that, it's...Well...You'll see. It's a writing decision. I'm kind of changing the way we introduce sisters for this new character. Don't worry, it's just for this update...I think. I may introduce a few more characters like this. Stay tuned...

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
View attachment 1390866
I've been rendering since around 6:30AM. I'm sorry I haven't been posting any preview renders, but there's a reason for it. They contain major spoilers. So, yeah. I am rendering the second animation as I write this. I think you guys will like it. I'll probably finish the renders today. I may even finish the Alpha today. If that happens, I'll release it today. I only have two and a half more scenes to render and they're pretty easy to do. Also one of them is just two renders, hence the "Half." LOL. I'm hoping you guys like the end. I have a felling some of you aren't. Don't worry, there's no NTR or anything like that, it's...Well...You'll see. It's a writing decision. I'm kind of changing the way we introduce sisters for this new character. Don't worry, it's just for this update...I think. I may introduce a few more characters like this. Stay tuned...
you know you could hide things behind spoilers right? some people like them. (like me) who tend to think shock value has no value! :p

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Doc do you have an idea if your going to release the crossover episode to us cheap bastards? or are you going to release the first episode (and other future episodes) only when the next crossover episode is released?;)

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes