Jul 6, 2021
I'll wait for if there's a Pennsylvania. Note like 99.999 of us are NOT Amish. Philly area most likely followed by Pittsburgh then Allentown-Reading-Bethlehem-Easton.
Edit. Just had to go back after going to "latest updates." I swear I saw an ad that said "customize your cunt." LOL.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Shaddy has sent me the Android port and he has done his thing. Uploading now. Remember that Alphas are for $25 or more tiers or you can get it on Itch for the same price. Remember that all money from Itch goes back into the game. I use the money from Itch to make the game better. I buy asset with said money. This game needs a lot of them. Think about buying the game on Itch as a donation to make the game better. I guess I can’t legally call it a donation, but use your imagination.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Oh, and if you live in California and are offended by the Alpha, all I’ll say is “I DON’T CARE!!
View attachment 1391254
Why are you singling out California?

On another note, collecting assets for my game has been interesting. I had a spark of recognition when I saw a certain motor home in "Livin' the Good Life." I've found many other houses and rooms. That said, I don't think I'll ever use "The Villa." That one is too closely associated with another game.
I'll wait for if there's a Pennsylvania. Note like 99.999 of us are NOT Amish. Philly area most likely followed by Pittsburgh then Allentown-Reading-Bethlehem-Easton.
Edit. Just had to go back after going to "latest updates." I swear I saw an ad that said "customize your cunt." LOL.
You have to remember that this is, in many ways, a perverted version of the "It's a Small World" ride. All characters will likely be a stereotype of that region, or some aspect that comes to mind to a person who doesn't really know about that region.
♫♪ It's a smol world after all...♪♫

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Why are you singling out California?

On another note, collecting assets for my game has been interesting. I had a spark of recognition when I saw a certain motor home in "Livin' the Good Life." I've found many other houses and rooms. That said, I don't think I'll ever use "The Villa." That one is too closely associated with another game.
i don't think California is a big deal ... one day the big one will hit and it'll break off the main land and sink :rolleyes:

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
It's been uploaded to Itch. Sorry for the delay, but my internet is running extremely slow tonight. Tell me what you think of it.

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
It's been uploaded to Itch. Sorry for the delay, but my internet is running extremely slow tonight. Tell me what you think of it.
Some toughts on the alpha: The humour is still good, the renders and animations keep getting better. I to had to bust out the pen and paper to keep up with the family tree:LOL:. Bushy and pregnant Susan was just:love:, the same goes for Karen. The California bit was hilarious, and there is a slight mistake in the scene with Sammy and the daunieces, bc when Sammy talks the game says it's Sandy..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS: I got through whitout loosing my mind....i think:LOL:

Last edited:

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Don't ruin the dream of us fans of those team's even if they would have a snow balls chance in Heaven to get into the first round of the playoff's let along get into the Super Bowl. And Yes as a Detroit fan they would even get past the Wildcard spot of the playoff's well they might if every other team was kicked out of the NFL. ;):LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: LorgarAurelian

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Some toughts on the alpha: The humour is still good, the renders and animations keep getting better. I to had to bust out the pen and paper to keep up with the family tree:LOL:. Bushy and pregnant Susan was just:love:, the same goes for Karen. The California bit was hilarious, and there is a slight mistake in the scene with Sammy and the daunieces, bc when Sammy talks the game says it's Sandy..

PS: I got through whitout loosing my mind....i think:LOL:
Yeah, I feel bad for putting the Super Bowl joke in the game. It makes the game seem not real. LOL I'm glad you like it though.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Writing, writing, writing...I'm changing a few things that I wrote over the weekend. I reread some of the jokes I wrote while my family was here...complete CRINGE!! I think I may have been distracted while writing. I'm not rewriting everything, just some of the jokes. Expect the script to be finished in the next few days. Thanks for sticking with me while my family was here. Also, if you have played the Alpha, please tell me what you thought of it. Thanks again guys and gals.
0G5uqlN.gif
The GIF is a preview of what's to come in the second half of the update. Some people just have to find themselves. LOL!

Reactions: AdamJohn36

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
For those of you that make family trees of my games you're gonna get a lot of info in this Alpha. The only problems you're gonna have is the circles. LOL.
:unsure:So Doc in 23 Sister's and DLG's universe George RR got the idea for the Valyrians that are in his books from the history of MC's (Grant's) family tree.;):LOL:

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
Don't ruin the dream of us fans of those team's even if they would have a snow balls chance in Heaven to get into the first round of the playoff's let along get into the Super Bowl. And Yes as a Detroit fan they would even get past the Wildcard spot of the playoff's well they might if every other team was kicked out of the NFL. ;):LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
As a Ravens fan myself, making fun of the Browns are scound nature.:ROFLMAO:

For those of you that make family trees of my games you're gonna get a lot of info in this Alpha. The only problems you're gonna have is the circles. LOL.
Had that feeling about the rumor. And i think i made the tree look pretty good(despite the insanity of the new info), you'll see after the full update is released.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes