Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
its like a stick that has no branches :ROFLMAO:
A tumbleweed?
actually to the northwest but again who really cares :LOL:
True.
I remember in my teens, reading a tiny little story in Analog that had a scientist who realized the Big One, the earthquake that would sink California was going to happen within minutes. At the last moment, he realized he'd made an error in his calculations. The earthquake hit and he leaves the station to see open ocean to the east.
Geology happens to be one of my many... interests

View attachment 1393892
*Boom chicka wah wah...*
If you're offended you're playing the wrong game, LOL.
If you take the plot seriously you're playing the wrong game...
View attachment 1396951
I've posted a poll about 0.07 of 23 Sisters on SubscribeStar. If you're a sub, please vote.
I'm not a sub, but as a subscriber, I voted. :devilish:

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
View attachment 1395317
I'm done writing for the day!! I've got around half the script written. I'm gonna write the first sex scene tomorrow. Kinda have to plan it out before I write it. I'm having a lot of fun ripping on AU. I have a feeling that this update is gonna offend a lot of people, not only Aussies. Just remember that it's all in good fun. I'll be taking requests on who you want me to offend for the 0.07 update. Send in your requests. LOL! Seriously I'm always taking requests. I may not do them, but you can always request something. I'm actually leaning towards France. I could go on for a whole update on surrendering. LOL
When are you going to do Israel? When I used to travel there I was struck by the sight of girls with sub machine guns at the airport. And they always had a different set of cure girls come up to you while you were waiting in line to ask security questions before you boarded. Funny place, Israel . Was always harder to leave their country than to enter it. Very strange.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
It's a new day. It's time to start writing! Hopefully I'll finish up the script today. Basically what I've got to write is SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS. She will also SPOILERS a SPOILERS. Her SPOILERS is SPOILERS SPOILERS. Sounds pretty cool huh? Oh, also at the end SPOILERS SPOILERS back. He'll have his SPOILERS SPOILERS. Well, I better get to it.
c0f1482c31858257f3586f5bcd5f82a0f69de673_hq.gif

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
It's a new day. It's time to start writing! Hopefully I'll finish up the script today. Basically what I've got to write is SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS. She will also SPOILERS a SPOILERS. Her SPOILERS is SPOILERS SPOILERS. Sounds pretty cool huh? Oh, also at the end SPOILERS SPOILERS back. He'll have his SPOILERS SPOILERS. Well, I better get to it.
View attachment 1397474
Let's hope this SPOILERS end with a SPOILERS not to mention a SPOILERS that turn into SPOILERS and she has SPOILERS that make a MC SPOILERS with a Grant SPOILERS.;):LOL:

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
View attachment 1397869
It's happened. I've lost my mind. This is gonna be the most batshit crazy update ever. Grant's insanity has been shown. He's 100,000x more insane that you thought he was. Gene splicing wasn't enough. That's shit is child's play. Lex Luthor would be proud.
:unsure: Doc you lost your mind!?!?! :eek: :oops: Doc that ship has already set sail when we seen 23 sister v0.01. ;):LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
LorgarAurelian it's Grant he must have found away to turn Superman into Superwoman and knocked the new Superwoman up.:ROFLMAO:
ofc how silly of me:ROFLMAO:, but you might be on to something with the genderbender tought, what if Grant's new body is that of a woman:LOL::unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jstreet

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
YAY!! The script is done! I've sent it off to my proofreaders. I'll start rendering tomorrow. 0.06 is probably the shortest update, but it's now my favorite. I'm gonna go get some supper and lay down for a while. I've been working nonstop since around 9:30AM. It's now almost 4PM. Not an extremely long day, but still exhausting. After character creation, writing is my favorite thing to do when making these games. It's fun and exhausting all at the same time. It really takes a toll on my mind. LOL. I'm still aiming for a Wed or Thurs release. Stay tuned!
029220a4e4a93ea73515b6dd69689782.gif

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
View attachment 1396951
I've posted a poll about 0.07 of 23 Sisters on SubscribeStar. If you're a sub, please vote.
Curious what you plan to do with the runners up, will you roll the votes over to next time or will that be a fresh poll?

ofc how silly of me:ROFLMAO:, but you might be on to something with the genderbender tought, what if Grant's new body is that of a woman:LOL::unsure:
What, so as well as knocking up all of his sisters and his mother, you want our guy to knock up his father too? :ROFLMAO:

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes