Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Vaf5.gif
I'm up for the day. I'm gonna get to work in a little while. Gotta get some food in me though. Can't work on an empty stomach. I'm gonna tell you all that this is a story update. A lot of story and information is in it. In the second half of the update there's only like 3 scenes. They're really long though.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
giphy.gif
I’ve been rendering since about 9:30am. Getting a lot done all things considered. Lots and lots of conversation in this update. Only 3 sex scenes instead of the usual four. Sorry guys and gals. If you’ve played the Alpha you’ve already seen two of them. If you liked the Sammy and Tammy sex scenes with Tiffany yelling at the twins, you’re gonna love this one even more.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: billyjoebobmartin

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
tumblr_nzq3mosNIZ1t0kk75o1_500.gif
Taking a break from posing and rendering. I'm more that 1/3 of the way done with the renders. I've still got to do two animations. Still looking at a Wed or Thurs release for $10 tiers. 2 day later will be $3 and higher. 3 days after that it'll be free. Stay tuned.

Reactions: Kazukitc

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
kitch28.png
I think I'm finished for the day. Got a shitoad of renders done today. I'll do the two animations tomorrow. There's only three sex scenes in all of 0.06, but there are four animations. I'm guessing I'll be able to get all the renders and animations done by Monday afternoon. It could be later though. I'm doubtful it will be later. I said the update would be out Wed or Thurs but there is a small chance that it could come out on Tues. It's a small chance, but it's still a chance. Fingers crossed.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
View attachment 1399383
I’ve been rendering since about 9:30am. Getting a lot done all things considered. Lots and lots of conversation in this update. Only 3 sex scenes instead of the usual four. Sorry guys and gals. If you’ve played the Alpha you’ve already seen two of them. If you liked the Sammy and Tammy sex scenes with Tiffany yelling at the twins, you’re gonna love this one even more.
That was a fun one. Some girls being submissive to others in a harem structure is good. Though maybe she should tone it down a little bit? She can be alpha bitch without reducing the other girls to numbers.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
View attachment 1399744
I think I'm finished for the day. Got a shitoad of renders done today. I'll do the two animations tomorrow. There's only three sex scenes in all of 0.06, but there are four animations. I'm guessing I'll be able to get all the renders and animations done by Monday afternoon. It could be later though. I'm doubtful it will be later. I said the update would be out Wed or Thurs but there is a small chance that it could come out on Tues. It's a small chance, but it's still a chance. Fingers crossed.
Doc the rendering you do . to make these babes is soooo awesome ..... Tiff is one of my Fav's for sure :love:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Last edited:

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
anime-already-late.gif
Sorry I'm late with the update. Also sorry I can't post any renders today. They have major spoilers. I probably won't be able to post any renders tomorrow either because of spoilers. I did do the two animations, so they're done. I'm about 65% of the way done with the renders. I'll probably finish them up on Tuesday, but there's a small chance it could be tomorrow. I'm still aiming for a Wednesday release for $10 tier subscribers. Stay tuned.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
happy-anime-happy.gif
The renders and animations are complete!! I'm done for the night, but it looks like the update will be released tomorrow. It'll probably be sometime in the afternoon. Remember that it'll be released to $10 tier and higher first. Two days later it'll be released to all other subscribers. Two days after that it'll go free. There are a ton of spoilers in this update.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes