jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
View attachment 1403854
The renders and animations are complete!! I'm done for the night, but it looks like the update will be released tomorrow. It'll probably be sometime in the afternoon. Remember that it'll be released to $10 tier and higher first. Two days later it'll be released to all other subscribers. Two days after that it'll go free. There are a ton of spoilers in this update.
Well 23 Sisters v0.06 is coming out, now it looks like this thread is going to be quiet until Doc returns from the building with the padded rooms and finishes DLG v0.03.;)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
23 Sisters has been released for $10 tier and higher. It will be released for $3 and higher on Thursday and Saturday it'll be released to the public.
View attachment 1404898
Very nice! I'm looking forward to Thursday.

Bit random, but have you thought about doing a girl with a 'Snow White' kind of phenotype (black hair, pale skin, blue eyes)? I think that would be hot.

Jul 6, 2021
As to where the MC lives - gonna eventually likely nearly all the sisters living there, Tiffany's cousin, plus the daughnieces and such. With all those females that building better have a helluva lot of bathrooms - especially some being pregnant!

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Some people have asked me about this, so I'm gonna tell you. I have been thinking about going back and using the revamped characters and adding animation to the beginning of the game. If I did I would have to work on it for about a month. That means that their wouldn't be an update for roughly a month. It would take some time. Also, you may have to start a new game. I may put a poll on SubscribeStar to see what people want. Tell me what you think.

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
Some people have asked me about this, so I'm gonna tell you. I have been thinking about going back and using the revamped characters and adding animation to the beginning of the game. If I did I would have to work on it for about a month. That means that their wouldn't be an update for roughly a month. It would take some time. Also, you may have to start a new game. I may put a poll on SubscribeStar to see what people want. Tell me what you think.
I think this is a good idea, expecialy since most of the revamped models are better looking(in my oppinion) than the original ones, and i have no problem with waiting an extra month for an update. If you do this i would have started a new game anyway just to see how the new renders look.

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
not that our unpaying opinions matter but i'd say do it. we could sit on this one for a month or so while you bounce between this and DLG. that said i think you can make grants face more detailed and uglier or something playing to the ugly rich bastard meme that's common in hentai. (not too ugly though, we need to not puke.)

if that idea is used maybe some joke lines could be added about how MC suggests he should have a bag over his head with grant firing back maybe he should do the same for sex tapes he can fantasize to, before the topic gets dropped probably. >_<

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes