jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
View attachment 1398157
My brain is hurting and I blame you guys and gals for liking my games. If you didn't like them so much I wouldn't have to think up crazier and crazier plot lines. I'm gonna blame you guys if I get locked up in the crazy house, or go on a homicide rampage. LOL.
Doc here I thought you escape from the a padded room :LOL: and for the homicide rampage I'd point you to a few cesspool that you could go hog wild.;):LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Doc we have been giving you bat shit crazy idea's so you don't have to;).

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Doc here I thought you escape from the a padded room :LOL: and for the homicide rampage I'd point you to a few cesspool that you could go hog wild.;):LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Doc we have been giving you bat shit crazy idea's so you don't have to;).
You guys try to give me crazy idea, but you can't keep up with my insanity. You get a glimpse of Grant's Grand Plan and it tops anything done in video games, movies, books or tv show. No one has thought this big before. I can't spoil anything though. Even my proofreader was shocked when he read about Grant's plan.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: WastedTalent

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
You guys try to give me crazy idea, but you can't keep up with my insanity. You get a glimpse of Grant's Grand Plan and it tops anything done in video games, movies, books or tv show. No one has thought this big before. I can't spoil anything though. Even my proofreader was shocked when he read about Grant's plan.
just curious why the number 23? It could have been just about any number big or small but why 23? or it just happened that way?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
View attachment 1398157
My brain is hurting and I blame you guys and gals for liking my games. If you didn't like them so much I wouldn't have to think up crazier and crazier plot lines. I'm gonna blame you guys if I get locked up in the crazy house, or go on a homicide rampage. LOL.
hey Doc ...... i hope you make enough to afford an therapist ..... :love:

Reactions: jstreet

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
What are you trying to send a poor therapist to the funny farm after setting down with Doc for the first time.....;):LOL::LOL::LOL:
well i was hoping it was my old therapist .. she just got out of her chair and flew out the window ... and i was wondering if his therapist was my old one :LOL::ROFLMAO:

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes