Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Okay, so here's some news on 23 Sister's 0.06 full update.

First off thank you for all of you that have played the Alpha. Either getting it on SubscribeStar or Itch. You guys really help me out by getting it.

Here's the info on the full update. The full update should be done in less than a week and a half. I'm already 1/4 of the way done with the script. I wrote some script while my family was here, but I went back and read it today and some of the jokes were complete cringe. I think I was distracted. Don't worry, I didn't throw out the entire script. In fact I'm keeping most of it. Just swapping out some jokes. The second half of the update will focus on Sheila, the Australian sister. She's a troublemaker and must be disciplined HARD!! I'm not sure how long the second half of the update will be. It'll probably be longer than the Alpha. Yeah, I know it was shorter than usual.

Remember that this update will use the new tier system.

$10 tier and higher get it first day.

$3 tier and higher will get it 2 days after release.

It'll be free to the public three days after that.

Yeah, yeah...I'm a greedy jerk. All I care about is money. Blah! Blah! Blah!

Just so you know, I don't work on this game full-time. I have a day job. Well, kind of. I'm a freelancer "SPOILERS." I do spend most of my time working on this game, but to pay all my bills I have my other job. I need at least $1,600 a month to pay all my bills and quit my job. If I can make it to that I can quit my day job and work on this game full-time. I live in the middle of nowhere, so my living expenses are pretty cheap. I'm a little ways away from any big city.

You guys are awesome! I'll keep you guys updated on the progress.
original.gif

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Given those super pheromones Grant gave us I bet that will turn out interesting.
'Punish me daddy~!' :ROFLMAO: :devilish:
You're really gonna like this update. I sent a few samples to my proofreader to see what he thought of a certain scene and he said he couldn't stop laughing. The first choice just comes out of nowhere. You're gonna love it. I asked if it was too much. He said "No, it's great." I can't wait to show you guys.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
You're really gonna like this update. I sent a few samples to my proofreader to see what he thought of a certain scene and he said he couldn't stop laughing. The first choice just comes out of nowhere. You're gonna love it. I asked if it was too much. He said "No, it's great." I can't wait to show you guys.
Can't wait for it to hit $5.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
s4VbVk3.gif
I'm done writing for the day!! I've got around half the script written. I'm gonna write the first sex scene tomorrow. Kinda have to plan it out before I write it. I'm having a lot of fun ripping on AU. I have a feeling that this update is gonna offend a lot of people, not only Aussies. Just remember that it's all in good fun. I'll be taking requests on who you want me to offend for the 0.07 update. Send in your requests. LOL! Seriously I'm always taking requests. I may not do them, but you can always request something. I'm actually leaning towards France. I could go on for a whole update on surrendering. LOL

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
Send in your requests. LOL! Seriously I'm always taking requests. I may not do them, but you can always request something. I'm actually leaning towards France. I could go on for a whole update on surrendering. LOL
you should make France a part of Germany and the nation language being German despite the 'country' (now more like a territory of Germany) still being called France! due to the french resistance surrendering in ww2 just like their government did. :WeSmart:

might also be an idea to make one of grants ancestors an adopted child of the natzi secret projects head. (aka redskull from marval) thus through experimentation, grants ancestor was given an artificially created incest fetish that could be passed down genetically. (for only about 2-3 generations though) designed as a pet project and roundabout way to create the perfect human race should the natzis fall.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Kr24DwUk7kiFx4V3gr5S652MI67Wf6RLaYtuKip-Wl-U_w0-hjHVAh4jqWYjzHzin98TW37M1J_TYJ.gif
Gonna start writing soon. I'm roughly halfway done with the second half of the script. Writing this script has been a little more difficult. I can't tell you why without spoiling things though. I've been working on the same scene since last weekend. Why? The entire first half of the second half of the update is just one long conversation. I mean this conversation is long. It's good though. You'll laugh quite a bit. Hopefully I'll get to rendering this weekend. I'm guessing Sunday. I'll keep you updated.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
NdsvhL7.gif
The hardest part of the script is written. I can relax now. It's always a little hard bringing in a new sister and coming up with her kinks. Got about 6-7 more pages to write. I probably won't finish writing until tomorrow. That doesn't mean I'm stopping today. I'm gonna keep on going until my brain can't think up anymore. My brain usually starts hurting when that happens.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
anime-headache.gif
NO MORE!! NO MORE!! MY BRAIN IS EMPTY!! I CAN'T THINK UP ANYMORE!! LOL!! I've been working since before the sun came up this morning. I didn't start writing until almost 8AM, but I had to create a new character with DAZ this morning. I hope you like it when you see it. I've been up since 4AM and working since around 5AM. To tell you the truth, I do my best and craziest writing when I wake up extremely early with only about 3-4 hours of sleep. Just so you know, I only got four hours worth of sleep last night and had to write a sex scene today. LOL! I'm around 70% done with the script. I'll probably finish it tomorrow. If I do finish it tomorrow, I'll start rendering on Saturday. Expect the full update out sometime next week. My guess is around Wed or Thurs for $10 tier and higher. It could be before that. I mean I said the Alpha wasn't coming out until today, but I ended up releasing it on Monday. I always give my self release dates farther away than I actually think the game will be released. That way you guys are never disappointed about a late game. I know, I'm a genius. Stay tuned...

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
View attachment 1396306
NO MORE!! NO MORE!! MY BRAIN IS EMPTY!! I CAN'T THINK UP ANYMORE!! LOL!! I've been working since before the sun came up this morning. I didn't start writing until almost 8AM, but I had to create a new character with DAZ this morning. I hope you like it when you see it. I've been up since 4AM and working since around 5AM. To tell you the truth, I do my best and craziest writing when I wake up extremely early with only about 3-4 hours of sleep. Just so you know, I only got four hours worth of sleep last night and had to write a sex scene today. LOL! I'm around 70% done with the script. I'll probably finish it tomorrow. If I do finish it tomorrow, I'll start rendering on Saturday. Expect the full update out sometime next week. My guess is around Wed or Thurs for $10 tier and higher. It could be before that. I mean I said the Alpha wasn't coming out until today, but I ended up releasing it on Monday. I always give my self release dates farther away than I actually think the game will be released. That way you guys are never disappointed about a late game. I know, I'm a genius. Stay tuned...
Doc just skip the hard work and look for that thunder storm that sends you to the future where you already have V0.06 finished. ;):LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes