Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Doc do you have an idea if your going to release the crossover episode to us cheap bastards? or are you going to release the first episode (and other future episodes) only when the next crossover episode is released?;)
I haven't decided yet. I just know that it'll never appear here on F95 for certain reasons. I may release it to the public when I release episode 2 in December. I think that's when I'm gonna release episode 2. I'm only gonna do a Crossover Special about 2 to 3 times a year.

Reactions: jstreet

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Doc do you have an idea if your going to release the crossover episode to us cheap bastards? or are you going to release the first episode (and other future episodes) only when the next crossover episode is released?;)
hey altho i am a cheap old bastard .. i am retired and extra money to help the dev's i like alot .. is very hard to come by ... <--- very limited budget :rolleyes:

Fyrekitling

Mar 1, 2021
Honestly the only thing I've really been offended by is the eye color change with Yuna aka the whitening. Other than that it's been hilarious good fun.

Reactions: couldyounot

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Almost time to celebrate!! The renders and coding are done!! I did a quick play through and it's stable. I have handed it off to Shaddy. He's gonna make the Android port and add a replay gallery. It's gonna take him a little while to add the replay gallery though. Give him a couple hours. Expect the Alpha before 10PM EST TONIGHT!! Something could still come up, but that's doubtful. I am exhausted! I have been working nonstop, with no breaks since 6:30AM. It is now 5PM. I'm gonna crash and take a nap until Shaddy does his thing. Please tell me if you think I was too hard on California, because I don't care.
loli-dancing.gif

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Doc any chance we have a Brazilian sister who dances samba?
I have been thinking of a Brazilian or Mexican sister in fact. Some how the MC would have to get in her pants without knowing how to speak her language. I'm trying to think of the funniest way to do that. It can't be obvious how he does it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kazukitc
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes