J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Same here, new Tiff looks a bit young. Also the "old" Tiff fits way better to the "Alpha Bitch" role for me, the new ones face is kinda "too nice".

Last edited:

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
ill-find-you-i-will-kill-you.gif
GOD DAMN IT!! Someone did it! Some motherfucker prayed that I would wake up at 1AM! I mean it's not exactly 1AM, but it's damn close!! 1:07AM. I'm gonna hunt you down. Then I'm gonna torture the hell out of you. Then I'll kill you. I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE!! Anyway, may as well release to the rest of you subscribers. $3 and up, here ya go.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Same here, new Tiff looks a bit young. Also the "old" Tiff fits way better to the "Alpha Bitch" role for me, the new ones face is kinda "too nice".
Maybe the solution is to have the new version be a sister of the old one!

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
View attachment 1406837
GOD DAMN IT!! Someone did it! Some motherfucker prayed that I would wake up at 1AM! I mean it's not exactly 1AM, but it's damn close!! 1:07AM. I'm gonna hunt you down. Then I'm gonna torture the hell out of you. Then I'll kill you. I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE!! Anyway, may as well release to the rest of you subscribers. $3 and up, here ya go.
oops .. it was purely accidental ..... :eek:

Jul 6, 2021
Note - to Germans referring to the 3rd reich as in anyway connected to modern Germany is extremely offensive. Wearing a Nazi uniform or such would lead to arrest as displaying symbols of them is illegal, as is anything supporting their ideas.

Reactions: Hermit76

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
If you played the recent update to 23 Sisters you'd already know the answer to that. It might not happen until late November though.
So Doc is November when your returning from your vacation in the Padded Room hotel?;):LOL:

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes