Kelsmen

Jan 5, 2019
For those of you who have played 23 Sisters, but not my other game Daddy's Little Girls, this Saturday would be a good time to start. There will be some vital information about Grant and some of the work he has done. The alien daughter that is mentioned in 23 Sisters is a character in Daddy's Little Girls. She knows a lot about her father Grant. If you plan to play it, 0.2 will be out this weekend. Please give it a try. If you'll like 23 Sisters, you like Daddy's Little Girls. It's just as funny.
not reply to this message but I have noticed something and not sure if anyone else has mentioned it to you but I think you made mistake with akiko (spelling)grant said that her and Tina were not going to have sped up pregnancy’s but she does. Did something happen with that or what’s the deal with that?

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
not reply to this message but I have noticed something and not sure if anyone else has mentioned it to you but I think you made mistake with akiko (spelling)grant said that her and Tina were not going to have sped up pregnancy’s but she does. Did something happen with that or what’s the deal with that?
she wasn't supposed to have, but the pharmacy sent her the accelerated ones by mistake.

DarthNihilus

Feb 7, 2018
So content with Cena when we see her again is unavoidable ? And the game considers that you took her route even if you avoided her first scene right ?

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
So content with Cena when we see her again is unavoidable ? And the game considers that you took her route even if you avoided her first scene right ?
The threesome with Cena and Tiff is unavoidable. As for your other question i dont know have not tested it, i boned her when i first got the chance.

PS: glad the see the lords of the sith are enjoying the games here:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Dragon59

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
It doesn't matter if you avoided her the first time. You still gotta fuck her. You will be rewarded for doing it though. I mean really rewarded.

DarthNihilus

Feb 7, 2018
The threesome with Cena and Tiff is unavoidable. As for your other question i dont know have not tested it, i boned her when i first got the chance.

PS: glad the see the lords of the sith are enjoying the games here:LOL:
Thanks for the answer :giggle:

Yes, I almost never talk on the forum, but the games here are great for my never ending hunger :LOL:

It doesn't matter if you avoided her the first time. You still gotta fuck her. You will be rewarded for doing it though. I mean really rewarded.
Thanks for the answer, and yes I did continue after skipping this threesome scene, and I totally agree with you :giggle:
You've done a great work with this game, I really enjoy it

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I haven't done any work whatsoever since Friday. Usually on my days off I end up doing something for one of the games. Yesterday and today, nothing! Yesterday, was the first day since mid March that I have not somehow worked on one of the games. I feel pretty good. Gonna have to do this a little more. Thinking about taking tomorrow off too.

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I haven't done any work whatsoever since Friday. Usually on my days off I end up doing something for one of the games. Yesterday and today, nothing! Yesterday, was the first day since mid March that I have not somehow worked on one of the games. I feel pretty good. Gonna have to do this a little more. Thinking about taking tomorrow off too.
Must be time for your monthly whipping then

Last edited:

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
What!?!?!?!... Workaholic Doc sat on his hands and did nothing for one whole day best look outside to see if the world hasn't ended.;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

About time Doc you stop working yourself to the point of being burned out where most of the IC game Dev's are at.;) But who are we kidding Doc you already throwing your full ass into finishing v0.6 as you wrote the post saying you didn't do nothing yesterday.:LOL:

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
What!?!?!?!... Workaholic Doc sat on his hands and did nothing for one whole day best look outside to see if the world hasn't ended.;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

About time Doc you stop working yourself to the point of being burned out where most of the IC game Dev's are at.;) But who are we kidding Doc you already throwing your full ass into finishing v0.6 as you wrote the post saying you didn't do nothing yesterday.:LOL:
Actually before I get to 23S I'll be doing the Crossover Special. I'll start rendering for it this week. I'm hoping to get it out by weeks end. I'll start work on the script for 0.6 of 23S next weekend.

Reactions: jstreet

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Actually before I get to 23S I'll be doing the Crossover Special. I'll start rendering for it this week. I'm hoping to get it out by weeks end. I'll start work on the script for 0.6 of 23S next weekend.
Doc we know you to well by this weekend you'll be half way done writing the script as you wait for the renders to finish. ;)That is only if your dream of having 6 super computers for doing the rendering has come true.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes