billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
View attachment 1351121
Basically where I'm going with the joke, but it'll be original.
such humor, cringe, and vicious irony at the same time!

since we seem to being going balls deep into cringe culture war humor will there be any jokes on police? i wonder what wacky stuff you could dream up involving them. i also wonder if there's any good jokes to be made about churches and pedo priests that aren't already... wait... i got one.

irony/hypocrite joke on MC and cast condemning pedo priests while pretty much being pedophiles themselves! (with their daughters) simplistic yet elegant! :WeSmart::ROFLMAO:

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
Three lines of text, three trans slurs. Perhaps you should have used three different slurs for the trifecta.
just gonna point out that any political correctness in this thread and game should in all fairness be thrown out the window.

also i didn't read it as him sluring so much as randomly spitballing ideas/concerns. so there shouldn't have been any overt malice behind his post, i think? *shrug*

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
just gonna point out that any political correctness in this thread and game should in all fairness be thrown out the window.

also i didn't read it as him sluring so much as randomly spitballing ideas/concerns. so there shouldn't have been any overt malice behind his post, i think? *shrug*
I do plan on making fun of cops in my other game Daddy's Little Girls. The MC's daughter is a cop.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
such humor, cringe, and vicious irony at the same time!

since we seem to being going balls deep into cringe culture war humor will there be any jokes on police? i wonder what wacky stuff you could dream up involving them. i also wonder if there's any good jokes to be made about churches and pedo priests that aren't already... wait... i got one.

irony/hypocrite joke on MC and cast condemning pedo priests while pretty much being pedophiles themselves! (with their daughters) simplistic yet elegant! :WeSmart::ROFLMAO:
As the Catholic Church has pointed out, those priests are not pedophiles. They are hebephiles and ephebophiles.

• Angry
Reactions: billyjoebobmartin

Avenger777

Mar 19, 2017
On which update there will be a mecha Grant? Or a brain uploaded Grant? Insane rich guy like him has got to have some backup contingency plans.

IDEA! Make one of the sisters like one of the Fallout 4 synths.
(On a recording) "I was playing Fallout 69, and it was garbage. Shoulda have bought Bethesda when I had the chance. Anyway, I liked the idea of the synths, so I made one robo-daughter using my own DNA. Just don't fist the machinery, kiddo."

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Hello Doc5252 when is the next update i loved the last one i hope we have sex with the mom :)
Probably late September or early October. My guess is September. I'm finishing up the update to DLG then doing the Crossover Special for my SS subs, which will take a few days. After that I'll start work on 0.06 of 23S.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes