jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Doc this update is on the tamed side of things (well for you;)). All and all it's a good update.

Finding out the MC's family back ground was tame by the family background in DLG or any other IC story. Grant coming back in this update seemed to be forced and rushed. The MC mother shows up and only a small talk about the family was on the short side. It would have been nice to have more time with the mom and other dauniece's before running full force into new characters. Grant being a Ken now must be killing him not being able to have fun anymore:ROFLMAO:.

RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
I love the concept, but the writing and pace looks so bad. If this was more of a slower burn and a bit less 'hi my name is _____, let's fuck' it would be much more intriguing.
Perhaps you missed the point. There are so many devs that build in the arduously excruciatingly painful grind so they can milk their donors for years for games that often never get finished.
This guy is straight to the point, the concept is refreshing, Humor cracks me up. I look forward to each and every update.
Captain RED

I'm me

Mar 26, 2019
Always thought incest babies were supposed to have deformities and stuff but looks like a little inbreeding really fixed this gene pool :ROFLMAO:

Polish_20210918_163446391.jpg

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Doc i am so glad that i'm not the only person here fucked up in the head ... :ROFLMAO:
and just how personalities do you have anyways ... more than 5 you got me beat by a mile .... :ROFLMAO::LOL:
gots a few questions for ya ... a little later .. after people have had time to play this update ...
oh by the way .... YAY.... no more California :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
shout outs to other games was cool to see (y)

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Doc i am so glad that i'm not the only person here fucked up in the head ... :ROFLMAO:
and just how personalities do you have anyways ... more than 5 you got me beat by a mile .... :ROFLMAO::LOL:
gots a few questions for ya ... a little later .. after people have had time to play this update ...
oh by the way .... YAY.... no more California :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
shout outs to other games was cool to see (y)
Well ImperialD your not the only one everyone that post in this threat has a few screws missing before you ask I'm missing more than half of my screws. ;) :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
Hmm... Love the game overall, been playing since 0.01beta and I grab updates as fast as they drop. This one, though... it seems "off" compared to the usual pace. Love the side-story with Meeh. Other than that though, the pace of the update seems a bit... rushed, forced even, compared to the previous ones. Several situations that would usually be lewd in this game got blown off and glossed over, which was...confusing, I'll say. Artwork's great as always, the girls are amazing, but this update just didn't have the "feel" of previous ones. You building up to something mind-blowing, there, Doc? lol....

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes