Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Okay, so Wed-Fri I was supposed to take off, but because of some problems Shaddy and I had with the update, I didn't get to take those days off. I'm planning on getting to work on Daddy's Little Girls on Mon. I may take one more day off and start on Tue. I haven't decided. I've got some great plans for 0.3.

I'm getting a lot of good feedback on the new update to 23 Sisters and you guys and gals seem to love it. I'm glad. The poll has decided that I'll be going back and revamping the beginning of 23 Sisters. It will take around a month to do. I'll be revamping Tiffany, Krissy, Akeko, and Yuna. I'm sorry but Olivia will be staying the same. She's supposed to look like that.

After the revamp of 23 Sisters I'll be working on the update too it. It will probably be out in mid to late November, because I'll be out of town in early November. It'll be shorter than usual. In December I might do the Crossover Special Episode 2. I haven't decided yet. I might do a poll to see what you guys want.

Thank you all for support.

-Doc

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
have to say.loved the idea but the story moves way too fast,you cant be the mc because you have no vested interest.you meet them they drop their panties,found myself just clicking until next scene-sorry not for me but good luck going forward :)

player6969666

Jan 30, 2020
Can't open one of the pictures in the gallery. 3rd from the end in between Georgina and Meehh. Any ideas? I tried choosing either Super Bowl halftime choice but nothing new unlocked. I am using the loli patch and the walkthrough built in to the game.

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
Hi. In version 0.6b there seems to be a number of images missing.
Images 'wr1 to wr11' not found
Images 'ss2 to ss5' not found
Images 'tv44 to tv46' not found

Image 'loft216' not found
Image 'loft217' not found
Image 'loft243' not found
Image 'loft245' not found
Image 'loft260' not found
Image 'loft261' not found

Images 'loft221 to loft237' not found
Images 'loft247 to loft256' not found

Image 'gym13' not found

Image 'hw2 not found

Last edited:

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Can't open one of the pictures in the gallery. 3rd from the end in between Georgina and Meehh. Any ideas? I tried choosing either Super Bowl halftime choice but nothing new unlocked. I am using the loli patch and the walkthrough built in to the game.
Did you fuck Granny Cena near the beginning?

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
The midwest is America's joke basket. I'm sure Kentucky, Alabama and Florida were mashed together in a pot with some semen and viola! This game was born! I mean, if you look at the sisters, they definitely look as American as apple pie. Maybe that explains why I'm suddenly hungry for apple pie. Every update is a sex romp that reminds me of the backwoods back home. :alien:

Hell Razor

Sep 17, 2021
The midwest is America's joke basket. I'm sure Kentucky, Alabama and Florida were mashed together in a pot with some semen and viola! This game was born! I mean, if you look at the sisters, they definitely look as American as apple pie. Maybe that explains why I'm suddenly hungry for apple pie. Every update is a sex romp that reminds me of the backwoods back home. :alien:

Tiffany was living in Alabama...

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
What does Viola have to do with this?? Is she your sister?

• Haha
Reactions: water_rockz_sockz

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
I wonder if the family will "improve" by moving to Florida? I don't think that's much of an improvement anyways. LOL
I personally know of backwoods areas in Idaho and Washington with families living there that would remind you of the Firefly clan featured in several of Rob Zombie's movies. Crazy, incestuous, and uninhibited. But even to those families, Florida/Alabama are seen as a "step down the ladder" in comparison to them. Specifically the Floribama area by the Gulf. o_O

For real, If I could choose an area for the family to live undetected where nobody would even check on them at all... it would be the Idaho panhandle. You can spend months there without seeing anyone. I know of a cabin that is so remote that you must go to the fire tower several miles away to get any communication. There's no cell service so a satellite phone with backup batteries is a MUST HAVE now. Sure, it's a great way to be hidden but it's also dangerous because if anything happens, there won't be ANY help for at least 1-2 hours. Let's say you forgot to charge the satellite phone. Here's what happens- you must make it to the fire tower... and hopefully someone is manning it. If they aren't, you must get in and use the radio then the next problem is the mostly volunteer police/fire station in the town an hour away. Hopefully someone is free to help! IIRC, the closest ambulance is 75 minutes away. BUT.. LOL.. the ambulance can't get there. You'd have to use an ATV or 4x4 to get out. Or pray for a helicopter. 'Murica!

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes