I'm me

Mar 26, 2019
Well, that typically happens over multiple generations and not a singular one. Also it's a game lol.
Hence the joke which would've made more sense if it would've actually posted the pic of Chucky and her Dauniece who's actually quite hot ;)

Hell Razor

Sep 17, 2021
Another to make fun of - Thailand where there are laws against insulting the king and there are commonly shemales. But no actual futa because that is nasty.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Ok Ok Ok, i give up - i cant keep up lol. The moms there now, and the aunt, and various daughters and an angel/demon combo and even characters like Xixi's daughter from DLG. Ive no idea who is who anymore as too many characters and being added too fast and besides the Dauniece ive no idea who is who's mother with grandchildren likely to be added next patch as well given her progress for that matter. The pace is too fast, you just wont last said Linkin Park.

I think we need to be focusing on adding the 23 sisters in first full now before we get even more sidetracked as its honestly getting to stage where im not invested in the majority of the cast no more as we spend so little time with the majority of them and the jokes whilst still crisp would land better if we got the characters better and their backgrounds IMO. Its the reason we adore stuff like the Uncle Buck stories and of course the infamous Pineapple on Pizza shade because those are integral parts of certain characters but the shitting on Swift and Gaga whilst funny didnt quite resonate as well coming from characters i literally am not convinced ive met before without replaying old content to better again reacclimatise myself with who is who. Still a bloody good game dont get me wrong but feel its derailing real fast with the pace its setting regarding number of characters being added and subplots all in such a short space of time (especially after pace set for the first few updates of the game where it kinda felt sister of the week format... now its more three or four characters a week lol)

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Did you install the patch?
if you are talking about the loli patch, no as I thought it would cause some trouble with walkthrough mod. if installing it will fix the problem, then I will and thank you for helping me to figure it out

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Well, that typically happens over multiple generations and not a singular one. Also it's a game lol.
Well we're well on the way to multiple generations already. Grant isn't just our father he's also our grandfather, and we've already impregnated several of our daughters. Each daughter shares 1/2 our genes, then each daughter we have with them will share 3/4, then once we start impregnating them it will be 7/8 and so on until all descendants far enough down the line are genetic clones of our guy!

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Well we're well on the way to multiple generations already. Grant isn't just our father he's also our grandfather, and we've already impregnated several of our daughters. Each daughter shares 1/2 our genes, then each daughter we have with them will share 3/4, then once we start impregnating them it will be 7/8 and so on until all descendants far enough down the line are genetic clones of our guy!
Sequencing is actually more of a spectrum. We have a Y Chromo from Grant and they have an X from him. Depending on the exact random makeup of of our X for our daughter plus the X supplied by our sister we could get anywhere from 50% up to as much as 100% DNA from in family. Then as we join our own daughters in procreation it only goes up as you indicate but the odds are we approach 100% a lot sooner than your simple sequence would imply.

So yeah 3 headed 15 fingered children are very, very likely

:LOL::ROFLMAO:

Hell Razor

Sep 17, 2021
There is actually a cousin ILF IRL. I'm 47, she's 36 and has kids. She tells me "I love you" a lot. She is totally beautiful.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Have all scenes been updated to be animated? Or is it only the new ones that are animated?
It's just the new ones at the moment. After I finish the next update to my other game Daddy's Little Girls, I'll be going back and redoing the beginning of 23S with the revamped characters and adding animations to the sex scenes.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes