Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
no-shaking-my-head.gif
I got absolutely no work done today. I was up until 5AM answering people's comments on certain sites. While doing that DrooBox decided to fuck with me. I had to re-upload all the games and patches up to a different site. Everything is now on MediaFire now. Hopefully they're cool. I then went to bed and didn't wake up until almost 2PM. Then my girlfriend had a family emergency and I spent the rest of the day at the hospital. Don't worry, everything is okay. I just got home about an hour ago, and I'm just to worn out. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. Can't really get any worse.

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
This game is so torn in every direction which is no good thing. The ideas from DEV are obviously over when you have to bring all the elements you can find. The start was good and the idea was just ok, but now with the goat, android, alien and other shit. This lost its luster. That was a pretty good idea to combine two games of the same style together, but these other silly ideas lower the value of this a lot. Now this still poisons that other game, bringing aliens into it. Why kill two games at once? This is perhaps most needed now for re-writing and at the same time that second Daddy’s Little Girls could write out those aliens.

This game could potentially get a new rise when you leave out all non-human races and that birth would only happen with that drug. Now here is the other foot in the grave and it is up to the DEV to bury it completely in the grave pit and shovel the peat there.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
This game is so torn in every direction which is no good thing. The ideas from DEV are obviously over when you have to bring all the elements you can find. The start was good and the idea was just ok, but now with the goat, android, alien and other shit. This lost its luster. That was a pretty good idea to combine two games of the same style together, but these other silly ideas lower the value of this a lot. Now this still poisons that other game, bringing aliens into it. Why kill two games at once? This is perhaps most needed now for re-writing and at the same time that second Daddy’s Little Girls could write out those aliens.

This game could potentially get a new rise when you leave out all non-human races and that birth would only happen with that drug. Now here is the other foot in the grave and it is up to the DEV to bury it completely in the grave pit and shovel the peat there.
I have a feeling that you spend a lot of time with your own hand.

Darklord1234

Jul 13, 2018

Miss the point much?

• Haha
Reactions: WastedTalent

MikeyUK

Apr 5, 2020
Can't wait for the revamp but not looking forward to the long wait for Doc to get out of the Padded Hotel Room after he finishes DLG v0.03 to start working on revamp/v0.07 of 23 sisters.;):LOL:

Doc is there going to be a big Family Christmas Crossover Special with Both MC's meeting? (Maybe 23 sister MC giving some of Grants fast Pregnancy drug to DLG's MC?)
I think DLG's MC already has the drug in his system. DLG MC's father allowed Grant to test a 'vitamin' drug on him. He only gets daughters, same as 23S MC.

andy4528

Feb 9, 2020
New Tiffany lost all her crazy charm and looks just like imbecil. Old Tiffany was much better.
A very bad decision to change the characters model at half the way.
Many people already love the characters as they were initially.
Just an opinion.

upd: If this helps you understand what I mean: alpha-1 can't look like a fluffy puppy, it should look like a predator. A new image breaks the character, the old came very well.

Last edited:

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I think DLG's MC already has the drug in his system. DLG MC's father allowed Grant to test a 'vitamin' drug on him. He only gets daughters, same as 23S MC.
From DLG's v0.03 Not only did DLG's MC get used as Grants test bed for the girls only drug but he was the test bed for "The Can't Resist wanting to be with MC drug" that Grant used on 23 sister's MC. DLG's MC does says all the Doctors and nurses at the sperm bank let him give them babies for some reason.

apariciodof

Feb 1, 2018
ok, so keep your opinion to yourself. ;)
View attachment 1447707
Well, it seems that some opinions can be expressed, while others must be kept to oneself.
Apparently, one should avoid making the public like things like small tits, young girls, anal sex, ntr or pizza with ananá
And also that he does not like big tits, futa / trans content or MCs with disproportionate penises

Aug 2, 2021
Well, it seems that some opinions can be expressed, while others must be kept to oneself.
Apparently, one should avoid making the public like things like small tits, young girls, anal sex, ntr or pizza with ananá
And also that he does not like big tits, futa / trans content or MCs with disproportionate penises
ntr and pizza with anana are most often reason to war on discord and twitter. Never saw a war about tits yet:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes