Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
hsp50.png
I got a lot done today. Well a lot for someone who got two hours of sleep last night and worked 11 1/2 hours today. I got a crapload of renders and two animations done today. It's still looking like I will be able to get the Revamp out by the time I go out of town on the 27th. I'm about 45% done with the renders at this moment.

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
View attachment 1451418
HOLY SHIT!! IS THAT TIFFANY IN A DRESS?! WHAT IS HAPPENING?! IS THE WORLD COMING TO AN END?! IS THERE A GLITCH IN THE MATRIX?! WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!
more like tiff wearing clothes at all! :KEK:

also on a radom note (no idea why you didn't think of this yourself) thinking about it i'm kinda suprised she doesn't wear MC's clothes all the time and refuse to have her own. (maybe one of her daunices might be this way?)

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
View attachment 1451806
I have learned how to customize the TVs and monitors in DAZ3D. I know I'm late to the party, but I'm here now. Keep an eye on these from now on. Uncle Buck might have something important to say.
Do you have some tutorials you could recommend? I will need to develop that skill for a video call I'll be rendering soon.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Do you have some tutorials you could recommend? I will need to develop that skill for a video call I'll be rendering soon.
I Googled how to do it, but couldn't find a straight answer. It took me a few hours to figure it out. Just click on the device with the screen, go to Surfaces and click on Emission Colors and add the image. That's how I did it.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
View attachment 1451806
I have learned how to customize the TVs and monitors in DAZ3D. I know I'm late to the party, but I'm here now. Keep an eye on these from now on. Uncle Buck might have something important to say.
It's been some days that I have been bothered with her new face and did not know why. I fucking know a dude that looks like her!!! Damn Doc you went ahead and messed with my head. It will never be the same. :cry::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
View attachment 1451418
HOLY SHIT!! IS THAT TIFFANY IN A DRESS?! WHAT IS HAPPENING?! IS THE WORLD COMING TO AN END?! IS THERE A GLITCH IN THE MATRIX?! WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!
Tiff is sexy as fuck Doc .... added to the fact that she's inside the building .. didn't she make it a rule to be naked in there .................
time to strip Tiff ..... take it off baby :love:

• Haha
Reactions: v1900

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I Googled how to do it, but couldn't find a straight answer. It took me a few hours to figure it out. Just click on the device with the screen, go to Surfaces and click on Emission Colors and add the image. That's how I did it.
Thanks! I'll see what I can figure out!

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes