Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
From DLG's v0.03 Not only did DLG's MC get used as Grants test bed for the girls only drug but he was the test bed for "The Can't Resist wanting to be with MC drug" that Grant used on 23 sister's MC. DLG's MC does says all the Doctors and nurses at the sperm bank let him give them babies for some reason.
I was wondering if someone would notice that.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Doc so in the 23 Sisters revamp are you going to add a scene talking about how Tiffany and Krissy's family think Tiff is crazy just for Pineapple pizza?

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
when is the next part of the story coming out ?
The next full update will be out in late November or really early December. I'm trying to finish up the Revamp before I go on vacation on the 27th of October. I'll be out of town until the 11th of November. I do plan on writing the script for the next update while traveling. When I get home I'll start rendering.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
omg.... i fucking love this game, it is so unapologetically stupid and funny and it just embraces it lol

i think you just may be my favorite dev lol

View attachment 1448607
Grant really is one crazy motherfucker. Or, well, goatfucker I guess. Who looks at a goat and thinks not just about fucking it, but about having kids with it (heh, kids)? Well, Grant does, that's who.

Kelsmen

Jan 5, 2019
So I notice that this game creator has both patreon and subscribestar. What is the difference between the two. I know patreon doesn’t allow incest among other things does subscribestar allow incest and other things?

Aug 2, 2021
So I notice that this game creator has both patreon and subscribestar. What is the difference between the two. I know patreon doesn’t allow incest among other things does subscribestar allow incest and other things?
Dev does not have patreon anymore.
He was banned or they're blocked his account :HideThePain:
SubscribeStar moderators are more open for devs, they have different rules.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes