locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
that piece off lard troll whill be hard to beat for Akeko even whit goku's teaching's
she's gonna get fucked by that piece off lard troll

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
View attachment 1670416 View attachment 1670418 View attachment 1670419
I'm doing a poll on SubscribeStar to see who the third member of the superhero team should be. These are the three choices.
Doc since you have Evie as one of the members it's only far to have Yuna or Meehh. Yuna I choose you.

Doc why not have who ever wins give her powers similar to mystique but when she changes to look like someone she gets their powers to that way you can get a few other sisters and daunieces in the special. ;)

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
Don't follow the walkthrough to get one of them.

Trans James - from DLG

A girl in the background during Sandy sex

The girls passing by during Sun/Valentina talk

The girl with the giant rooster.

The back haired one that passes by during the walk to the office looks like one of the girls from The Guardian, so I'm guessing that the others also is from that game(haven't played to much of it so I can't be sure)

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017

Trans James - from DLG

A girl in the background during Sandy sex

The girls passing by during Sun/Valentina talk

The girl with the giant rooster.

The back haired one that passes by during the walk to the office looks like one of the girls from The Guardian, so I'm guessing that the others also is from that game(haven't played to much of it so I can't be sure)
They're all from my other game.

• Wow
Reactions: LorgarAurelian

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
They're all from my other game.
And I tought that I was able to remember all of your characters, regardless of game.
But on secound tought It's pretty clear that the pink haired one is Carrie, the black haired one passing by is Crystal? and the one with the rooster is Whitney, but I can't remember who the last ones is.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes