Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
And I tought that I was able to remember all of your characters, regardless of game.
But on secound tought It's pretty clear that the pink haired one is Carrie, the black haired one passing by is Crystal? and the one with the rooster is Whitney, but I can't remember who the last ones is.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: LorgarAurelian

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ellie was the one that was killing me, I could not for the life of me remember who she was, her hair kind of makes her look like Kira at a distance, but it made no sence, and her tits are to big be Kiras:LOL:. It's not that long since I played the last version of DLG, my memory is probably just shit:LOL:.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I've got a question for y'all. Are there a lot of you who just don't support me because I can't use Patreon? If my Patreon were up and running would you support me? I may have a guaranteed work around.

Reactions: Dylan741

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
The most important thing is that you don't overexert yourself to the point of burnout, you can always do something else we will wait for you.:)
I don't support you atm 'cause I'm broke, lost my work because my ex boss was an idiot who liked to lead his good life
instead of keeping the company's balance sheet in order.:mad::mad:
As soon asI will find another work I will help you, doesn't matter if via Patreon, Substar or other way. :)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Go check the thread for my first game The Mysterious Island. I've kind of did an update.
I just did, it was an interesting idea, but oh my gosh toward the end it was the most toxic thread I've read, and that guy in the last pages was... I even can't believe he had the courage to trow all that shit to you.
I mean how can a person be so miserable?
He was whining about the fact that you didn't update the game anymore, and while you tried to explain to him that the reason was that it wasn't well received and raising enough money he have the nerve to try to guilty trip you comparing you to real scammers like ICSTOR, what an assç@à@le!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: PhazeUFO

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I just did, it was an interesting idea, but oh my gosh toward the end it was the most toxic thread I've read, and that guy in the last pages was... I even can't believe he had the courage to trow all that shit to you.
I mean how can a person be so miserable?
He was whining about the fact that you didn't update the game anymore, and while you tried to explain to him that the reason was that it wasn't well received and raising enough money he have the nerve to try to guilty trip you comparing you to real scammers like ICSTOR, what an assç@à@le!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
I just ignore people like that nowadays. 99% of y'all are awesome and I thank you for that. Oh, wait...What's that on Itch? I'm tired. I don't think I'll make it to midnight.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I just ignore people like that nowadays. 99% of y'all are awesome and I thank you for that. Oh, wait...What's that on Itch? I'm tired. I don't think I'll make it to midnight.
You're more than welcome, I thank you for all your work if anything.
Ah no, in the Mysterious Island thread, but you did good to ignore him, how can a person so blatantly write those things and be proud of not helping you at least with moral support is unbelievable.
Don't worry take your time, if you feel tired it's better to rest instead of rushing things. :)

• Angry
Reactions: PhazeUFO
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes