Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
I've got a question for y'all. Are there a lot of you who just don't support me because I can't use Patreon? If my Patreon were up and running would you support me? I may have a guaranteed work around.
Doc. I support 5 creators. It is not a huge amount either each month. For you I created a subscibestar account,as it seemed to be your main source of income.

You earned my support. You put in the work and offer me humor and some entertainment in a time when the world has become a clown show.

So thank you for what you do,and I know it takes actual work and will continue to show my appreciation.

Be well.
If others feel the same they should do what they can with subscibestar,given most here hate patreon I would not waste my time.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Doc. I support 5 creators. It is not a huge amount either each month. For you I created a subscibestar account,as it seemed to be your main source of income.

You earned my support. You put in the work and offer me humor and some entertainment in a time when the world has become a clown show.

So thank you for what you do,and I know it takes actual work and will continue to show my appreciation.

Be well.
If others feel the same they should do what they can with subscibestar,given most here hate patreon I would not waste my time.
Thanks man. It's much appreciated.

Reactions: Otherguy2012

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
I haven't tried the last few releases because things had gotten so ridiculous, convoluted, and messy that the story had literally devolved into MC wakes up, some character you probably have never seen before shows up and wants sex -by the way they are related to MC, MC talks to some people you might remember who are. Next release repeat.

Has the story..... recovered..... yet. Or is this still how things are going?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I haven't tried the last few releases because things had gotten so ridiculous, convoluted, and messy that the story had literally devolved into MC wakes up, some character you probably have never seen before shows up and wants sex -by the way they are related to MC, MC talks to some people you might remember who are. Next release repeat.

Has the story..... recovered..... yet. Or is this still how things are going?
Seeing as the whole premise of the game is for the MC to find all 23 of his sisters, and get them all pregnant - yea, it is what it is! It's Doc's semi-dark humor that keeps it lively and moving along. A fun ride. :>)

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
some female faces look weird, it's like the Dev wanted to make young characters have older faces to avoid Loli content. but it just looks weird to me :/

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
I agree. I have written some of the best scenes in my books with less than 2 hours sleep. To bad I can not make them with 8+ hours sleep.
See, when I write with that little sleep, I think it's great, but when I re-read it fully rested I find what I wrote was actually terrible. :confused:

Troz3

Jan 25, 2020
I've got a question for y'all. Are there a lot of you who just don't support me because I can't use Patreon? If my Patreon were up and running would you support me? I may have a guaranteed work around.
My Patreon budget is maxed out at the moment. For me to add someone requires me to take someone off. But next time that happens you will be on the list of replacement candidates.

Reactions: Dragon59

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
My Patreon budget is maxed out at the moment. For me to add someone requires me to take someone off. But next time that happens you will be on the list of replacement candidates.
how does that happen? you need to pay more cash to make the budget bigger but won't more people add more money? the more join you.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Well, sorry for the following ranting, but I have to say the updates are unfortunately becoming more and more - bland. Somehow the game's "coolness" is gone. It almost already feels like a sandbox with repetition to me:
1. contextless fucking with a daughter/granddaughter
2. a few nasty jokes about a country/population group
3. search and fuck a sister
4. repeat

Especially most of the passages with the daughters/granddaughters were not good integrated this time. No build up, no feeling, nothing. As if quickly inserted afterwards. That was much better in the first parts imho. Also the animations, technically probably better than before, are also becoming more and more of a "required exercise". They look like robots are trying to have sex.

The game is still not bad, some jokes are funny, and most of the girls are looking adorable. But if I had to rate it now it would be max 3 stars.

Last edited:
Reactions: kschn68 and Zalzany

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Hello, I've made 3 different compressions. For comparison purposes, I've uploaded one render from all the compressions and also the original.
You can compare and choose which one fits you best.
-
-

Compressed version v0.42
Lossy Compression (238MB)

Loss in quality between some images can be sometimes perceptible, biggest file reduction.
PC:
MAC:

High Quality compression (433MB)
Higher quality than lossy, the loss in quality shouldn't be as perceptible.
PC: -
MAC: -

Lossless compression (1,12GB)
For those who don't want any loss in quality.
PC: -
MAC: -

Give a like to support me :coffee:

This compression is unofficial and may break your game.

Last edited:

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------

Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

1645777145568.png

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão 0.08b

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes