Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Friday, it's back to work on the second half of 23 Sisters 0.09. Thanks y'all for letting me take this break. I really needed it. In the next update the MC will be going to Mexico. He'll meet his sister Maria and a mysterious girl. There will also be a few other surprises. One mystery of 23 Sisters may be answered. I haven't deiced on it yet. It could be this update or the next. It's something that was mentioned all the way back in 0.01. Stay tuned.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Friday, it's back to work on the second half of 23 Sisters 0.09. Thanks y'all for letting me take this break. I really needed it. In the next update the MC will be going to Mexico. He'll meet his sister Maria and a mysterious girl. There will also be a few other surprises. One mystery of 23 Sisters may be answered. I haven't deiced on it yet. It could be this update or the next. It's something that was mentioned all the way back in 0.01. Stay tuned.
Wait Doc you took a Break and didn't tell us :eek::eek::eek::KEK::KEK:... More girls for MC to have fun with but there are still a ton of girls back at the Compound of Incest to knock up.;):KEK::KEK::KEK:

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Wait Doc you took a Break and didn't tell us :eek::eek::eek::KEK::KEK:... More girls for MC to have fun with but there are still a ton of girls back at the Compound of Incest to knock up.;):KEK::KEK::KEK:
Yeah, I almost burned out. The Alpha took a lot out of me. I am just mentally exhausted. My brain is completely fried. I had to stop for a week.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jstreet

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Damn another burned out Doc time to call Grant to send in the Replacement Doc Clone;):KEK::KEK:. Doc What did we tell you a few months ago?
If you need to take time off
View attachment 1802717
I try, but I really enjoy my work. Most times I don't realize I'm overdoing it because I'm having a lot of fun. I've learned even fun work can exhaust you. Like I said, it's hard to tell I'm burning out. I usually don't notice until I'm burned out all the way or like right on the edge. I do try to take breaks. I swear.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I try, but I really enjoy my work. Most times I don't realize I'm overdoing it because I'm having a lot of fun. I've learned even fun work can exhaust you. Like I said, it's hard to tell I'm burning out. I usually don't notice until I'm burned out all the way or like right on the edge. I do try to take breaks. I swear.
Could try and do a 3/2 rotation.
3 days work, 2 days off. BTW the 2 days don't necessarily need to be together, every time.
Hopefully you find a break cycle that works best for you, before Grant get the next batch of Docs done. ;);)

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
So so y'all know Tiffany's "Official" age will be given in Chapter 2 if the 23 Sisters WN. She's older than she looks. She is a homeowner of course, so she's got to be a certain age.
If Tiffany is older than she looks that means Grant is far older than he looks dear Uncle Buck Grant tested his anti-aging cream on Tiffany not Cena like we all thought.:eek::eek:;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::KEK::KEK:

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Giving y'all a heads up. I will be doing an exclusive to Pixic series called "Sexy Brooke." It will be sexy renders of Tiffany's sister Brooke and yes there will be nudes. Here is the link if you're interested. Here is a sample of what I'll be posting. Please "Follow me there.

2.png

Tiffany may make an appearance every once in a while too.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Just a character I created. No, she's not from a game. Of course not. WINK! WINK! I DID NOT WINK! YOU'RE A LIAR AND DELUSIONAL. Please leave a "Like" if you check it out. 12345.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Ramagar

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
This series will be updated every Tuesday, if I can remember, to celebrate Tomboy Tuesday. Y'all are gonna have to remind me. I am definitely gonna for get. The first one is free. Tomboy Tuesday.png

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: jstreet and Ramagar

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
If you like tomboys I really recommend you check out my Tomboy Tuesday Pixiv site. I went all out for the first day. Can't show it here though. Sorry. You'll have to check it out.

Reactions: jstreet
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes