Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I've just lowered the price of the of the Alpha to $3. This is a thank you to all y'all that let me take a week off. It's much appreciated. I hope y'all enjoy it.

Reactions: jstreet

pHBalone

Jul 30, 2020
Just started playing a few days ago and I fuckin love how based this shit is. When California got swallowed by the sea, Canada got shit on, and pineapple pizza got shit on I was chuckling. Seriously good stuff.

Edit: Fuck California

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Just started playing a few days ago and I fuckin love how based this shit is. When California got swallowed by the sea, Canada got shit on, and pineapple pizza got shit on I was chuckling. Seriously good stuff.

Edit: Fuck California
I'm glad you like it. I try to have fun with it.

Reactions: pHBalone
Feb 12, 2021
So this is why Tiffany loves Pineapple on pizza. :ROFLMAO::KEK::KEK:
...but I don't like pineapple :cry: (n I can't remember which, but there's a game out there where the dev hates pineapple on pizza so much he put it in his game about taking his girls to shit on the grave of the person who thought of it...:unsure::whistle:)
View attachment 1805926 Tiffany and Charlie will make everything better.
THEY'RE ONLY 5% BIGGER!! WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? HOW CAN Y'ALL TELL?
damn you're fast Doc...decided to make my comments into a multi-post; n not complaining, shes hot! just surprised how much they've grown compared to how she looked when the game started...looks like she went from a small A to a solid C cup now(y)

Last edited:

pHBalone

Jul 30, 2020
...but I don't like pineapple :cry: (n I can't remember which, but there's a game out there where the dev hates pineapple on pizza so much he put it in his game about taking his girls to shit on the grave of the person who thought of it...:unsure::whistle:)
Apart from this game, I believe it was Proud Father by Westy. There was another mention to a father getting his daughters taken away for being too proud of a father, that was a definite shoutout to him as well. Damn, that was a fun game, can't wait for 10.0

Edit: Also mentioned in Daddys Little Girls, there's a lot of character crossover. Happened in a convo with Debbie while she was watching Buck's show.

Last edited:

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I'm still waiting on the 23 Sisters Web Novel Chapter 2 from my co-author. He should get back to me in the next hour. Hopefully I won't fall asleep before then. I've been up since 3:30AM. If I don't get it out tonight it'll be tomorrow.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes