Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Chapter 2 of the 23 Sisters Web Novel should be out to day. My co-writer is just finishing it up. I've already started work on Chapter 3. Here's a sample.

“Are you two ready to go?” David asks.
“I'm not gonna sleep with you.” Tiffany tells David.
“What?” David asks.
“I'm not gonna let you fuck me I said. My pussy belongs to my brother. I'm sorry.” Tiffany says to David.
“Is she serious?” David asks Jack.
“I'm not sure.” Jack replies.
“Tiffany, David is gay.”
“Oh. I'm sorry. I didn't know you were disabled.” Tiffany says to David.
“Disabled? What the hell are you talking about?” David asks feeling offended.
“Uncle Buck says not to make fun of gay people because they are disabled.” Tiffany says.
“We're not disabled.” David says to Tiffany. “You can make fun of me all you want. In fact I wish you would. I hate it when people walk on eggshells around me. I want to be treated like everyone else.”
“Okay. I totally know where you're coming from David. I like it in the butt too.” Tiffany says gleefully.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
After finding out what is in pineapples:
C: Tiffany is this why you love pineapples on your pizza? "hands her phone to Tiffany"
t: Wait!?!?!... THIS CAN"T BE TRUE. "almost screaming"
G: So what are you girls looking at?
C: Oh, Grant I was wondering if this is why Tiffany loves pineapples on her pizza? "Shows Grant what's on her phone"
G: Damn it Uncle Buck! This is the last time I let you see anything I'm working on.
t: Hey dad so is that true? And if it is am I going to explode just like those druggies?
G: No Tiffany all of the pineapple on your pizza isn't made with the stuff being sold to everyone that isn't my family.
t: "let out a sigh of relief" That's a relief to know I'm safe.
C: Uncle Grant so is there a reason behind this?
G: Yes, and you don't have to worry to much about it Charlie.
m: What was that screaming about?
C: Nothing much, just only Uncle Buck trying ruining Grant's pla.... "Grant cutting her off"
G: It was just Tiffany was scared that she would explode if she ate pineapple pizza now that it's half cocaine and "mumbling" something else.
m: Tiff I don't even know why you even want to eat that garbage anyways.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes