Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Just so y'all know, I'm taking off until Monday. I'm gonna start taking more days off. I had said I was going to take weekends off months ago, but that didn't happen. So from now on, when I'm done with an Alpha or full update I'm gonna take 3 days off. For the third time I burned out and I don't want to make that a regular thing. FS2sNK_WYAYdjoj.jpg

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Just so y'all know, I'm taking off until Monday. I'm gonna start taking more days off. I had said I was going to take weekends off months ago, but that didn't happen. So from now on, when I'm done with an Alpha or full update I'm gonna take 3 days off. For the third time I burned out and I don't want to make that a regular thing. View attachment 1821400
Take care Doc, take all the time you need and don't worry we will wait, health both physical and mental is way more important. :)

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Just so y'all know, I'm taking off until Monday. I'm gonna start taking more days off. I had said I was going to take weekends off months ago, but that didn't happen. So from now on, when I'm done with an Alpha or full update I'm gonna take 3 days off. For the third time I burned out and I don't want to make that a regular thing. View attachment 1821400
Now Doc why haven't you been taking time off when you've said you would?:eek::eek::eek::eek:
68d3cd90baa448b24aebd79f40efad6c.gif
We've told you to take weekends off last year so you didn't get burn out and only now your going to start!!!.....;)

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
So Doc since your taking the weekends off now your not going to be working on the book (and practicing your sex woman voice for the audiobook :KEK: ) as well and slowing down on the side renders?
I'm still gonna work on the WN. I really don't do that much with it. My co-author Lewd does like 70% of the major writing. I'm basically just copying and pasting from the script and add the extra scenes. I give a rough idea of what's being said and a description of the scene but Lewd details everything. I've got great ideas, but I can't write for shit!! Lewd takes my insane ramblings of a madman and puts it into normal words. God bless him. LOL

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
For those of you who can't use SubscribeStar or only use PayPal, I've setup a FanBox. You can use PayPal with them. It's a little more expensive though. It's the best I could do.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes