Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I have sent in an "Update Request" to the MODS for the game. Hopefully you'll be able to play the update soon. If you can't wait there are download links under Game Requests." It's a little early, but that's okay. Enjoy.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Tinuss and J'Daremo

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
23 Sisters [v0.09] [Doc5252]

COMPRESSED

- - - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maxim42069

Nov 7, 2021
Just so y'all know, I'm taking off until Monday. I'm gonna start taking more days off. I had said I was going to take weekends off months ago, but that didn't happen. So from now on, when I'm done with an Alpha or full update I'm gonna take 3 days off. For the third time I burned out and I don't want to make that a regular thing. View attachment 1821400
Great work as always, enjoy your free time.
But you need to take also a vew days off in between the updates if nessesary, your health is more important as an fast release.

BadxHero

May 29, 2020
Interesting premise, but the game needs a lot of work on its dialogue and you really need a proof reader. Cleaning up the grammar, spelling, and structural errors would really help take this to the next level. Game's like this that don't rely on 3D sex scenes live and die by their dialogue. So, it's highly recommended that you work on that or find someone to work on that for you in the future.

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
In the changelog why dont they switch "lines of code" with release date?
No one cares how many lines of code were written, they care more about how many new renders where made.
If you have frequent updates of 100 renders you rather want to know how many updates you have skipped.

Jul 16, 2018
I haven't looked at this game for a while, but the renders here in this thread look MUCH better than the ones I remember from the 23 Sisters and Daddy's Little Girls games. Are they really in the game, or are they just random high quality renders?

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes