Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I haven't looked at this game for a while, but the renders here in this thread look MUCH better than the ones I remember from the 23 Sisters and Daddy's Little Girls games. Are they really in the game, or are they just random high quality renders?
Back in October I redid like 75% of the game. I replaced the Tiffany, Krissy, Akeko, Yuna, Sammy and Tammy models. I also tweaked the script and added animations.

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I haven't looked at this game for a while, but the renders here in this thread look MUCH better than the ones I remember from the 23 Sisters and Daddy's Little Girls games. Are they really in the game, or are they just random high quality renders?
The renders in the thread are from my Pixiv account. I do really HQ renders for them. Sometimes they make it into the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aurelius Ambrosius

YendorGGB

Oct 18, 2018
This game needs a relationship tree. I am getting so confused who is related to who and who's kids are from who. Ahhhhh. I still love the game, just need some clarification.

Reactions: fuckmymamarunnin

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
So her tits being bigger I guess Grant had to put the new brain power somewhere. ;):LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK::KEK::KEK:
That twist at the end about Charlie I added in really late into production of the update. I was almost finished with the update. I tried thinking of a way of letting Charlie bang the MC from 23 Sisters without there being NTR. Originally in the Alpha it was the real Charlie. I think I made the right decision.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes