jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Doc now that Krissy and the main sisters have kids doesn't that make them Milfs just like MC's mother/sister and aunt/sister?

• Haha
Reactions: J'Daremo

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Okay, so it's back to work on the second half of 23 Sisters 0.10. I'm excited for this one!!

Here's some other upgraded characters. Characters like Mary I only changed her hair. Others like Randie I did a little work under the hood.

Okay, so to explain these new updated characters should Grant say

1. "Okay, so I got all the LED light bulbs out and got the original kind back in. A lot of the girl's beauty will improve ten fold."

or

2. "Okay, so without you knowing it, I've been pumping something called Beauty Gas into the building. Everyone will look better now. Well, unless you're Tiffany or Charlie. They're already perfect."

Which one should I use?

Last edited:

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I liked the old Meehh better, too. She was much cuter. More relastic does not mean better. Just more realistic.
And I also liked the old twins better. They still look nice, now, but somehow, well, I don't know, maybe uninteresting?

Reactions: fuckmymamarunnin

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Okay, so it's back to work on the second half of 23 Sisters 0.10. I'm excited for this one!!

Here's some other upgraded characters. Characters like Mary I only changed her hair. Others like Randie I did a little work under the hood.

Okay, so to explain these new updated characters should Grant say

1. "Okay, so I got all the LED light bulbs out and got the original kind back in. A lot of the girl's beauty will improve ten fold."

or

2. "Okay, so without you knowing it, I've been pumping something called Beauty Gas into the building. Everyone will look better now. Well, unless you're Tiffany or Charlie. They're already perfect."

Which one should I use?
Doc the Beauty Gas is a side effect from Kiki drink Root Beer..... Grant is evil ;):devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::LOL::devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::LOL::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Also is it just me, or does new Sheila look more like a lizard person than a human? Something really weird about her.
I don't get lizard, unless you consider an Aryan princess to be "lizardish". With that hair color, the light blue eyes, high cheek bones, strong chin, I think you'd have all of 1930s-1940s Germany standing at attention for her. I suspect Grant may have traveled back in time to consult with Doctor Mengele for some of his ideas, so it wouldn't surprise me that she looks that way.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
mc “Is it just me or does Abere look better?”

g “Oh, that. I've been pumping something I call Beauty Gas into the building. It changes people's DNA to make them more attractive. A lot of the girls will look better now. Well, except Tiffany and Charlie.”

mc “Does the gas not effect them for some reason.”

g “Nope. They're already perfect, so I can't improve them.”

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes