Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
This full update to 23 Sisters 0.10 is mostly a character and story update. It's gonna have a lot fewer sex scenes than all the other updates. I'm not sure if I'm gonna have any more sex scenes in this update. It may just be the two. I am thinking maybe one more with these two certain characters. So maybe one more. I'm basically trying to give you some story on some of the dunieces, sisters and some other characters. If you've played the Alpha you know what I'm talking about. The story is coming along. There's some more action sequences. You learn some stuff about Granny Cena and her great-granddaughter Kira. It's pretty cool. I'll keep y'all updated.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
This full update to 23 Sisters 0.10 is mostly a character and story update. It's gonna have a lot fewer sex scenes than all the other updates. I'm not sure if I'm gonna have any more sex scenes in this update. It may just be the two. I am thinking maybe one more with these two certain characters. So maybe one more. I'm basically trying to give you some story on some of the dunieces, sisters and some other characters. If you've played the Alpha you know what I'm talking about. The story is coming along. There's some more action sequences. You learn some stuff about Granny Cena and her great-granddaughter Kira. It's pretty cool. I'll keep y'all updated.
Doc since you break the update in two half's you could always use the Alpha part for all of the fun and the full part for the story part.

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Doc since you break the update in two half's you could always use the Alpha part for all of the fun and the full part for the story part.
What I'm thinking about doing is every 3-4 updates do what I'm doing now and have a big character and story update. You'd go like 2-3 updates with a lot of sex, then you'd get a story update with less sex.

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Might as well add some martial arts fighting.

kiki “Wow. These things really breathe.”

kiki “My battle suit make me sweat like hell.”

kiki “What's this made of?”

c “Cotton.”

kiki “Cotton? Cool. Really cool.”

#Another Battle Sequence

kiki “Damn Cena! You're tough.”

c “Thanks. You're my first real equal opponent.”

a “Hey!”

c “I stand by my statement!”

kiki “Shall we continue?”

c “Of course”

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Okay, I'm a little more than 75% of the way done with the script for the second half of 23 Sisters 0.10's full update. I'm predicating that the full update will be out by next Wed or Thur. Maybe before that.

Again, after I finish the full update out I'm gonna take two days off. Trying not to burn out.

After my break I'll begin work on the "Loli Police Squad." Just like the Superhero Special, it'll take a little time to make. It'll be three chapters. Also you won't be able to get it on F95, because it's going to be integrated into a certain game that they don't like. Sorry.

Anyway, I'll keep y'all updated.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Okay, I'm a little more than 75% of the way done with the script for the second half of 23 Sisters 0.10's full update. I'm predicating that the full update will be out by next Wed or Thur. Maybe before that.

Again, after I finish the full update out I'm gonna take two days off. Trying not to burn out.

After my break I'll begin work on the "Loli Police Squad." Just like the Superhero Special, it'll take a little time to make. It'll be three chapters. Also you won't be able to get it on F95, because it's going to be integrated into a certain game that they don't like. Sorry.

Anyway, I'll keep y'all updated.
Doc take your time with Loli Police Squad and make sure you keep the movie Rights when Fox or Paramount come wanting to make a mini series.;):ROFLMAO::KEK::KEK:

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
From the next episode of 23 Sisters Special Super Hero II; Rise of the Silver Daunice
A: Hey Professor Incest is it alright if we stay after class?
C2: Please, pretty PLEASEEEE.... Professor?
mc: Hey, Tiffany what's going on with those two?
t: Well brother Abere want's a kid and I support that idea but for Charlie #2 you can have some other time.
mc & C2: {Giving Tiffany sad puppy dog eyes} PLEASEEee......
t: {lest out a sight} Dear Uncle Buck, You two can but just not right now. (Damnit!!!.. Doc way does everyone of your perverts fan want a clone of Charlie anyway?)

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes