Feb 12, 2021
mmmmm...dauniece/child brides :p:love::geek::cool::sneaky:; but need those redneck wedding dresses, where they're a LOT shorter, with some white lace stockings, 6" stilettos, n the lost tradition of the garter belt (been to a few weddings already this year, n apparently this isn't done anymore :(:cry::confused:(n))
Why does 23 Sisters always invades everyone of my playthroughs of ck3?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Doc you evil RoboGrant making a game that invades everything;):LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK::KEK::KEK:
this looks cool n sexy af...so what's "ck3"?
Sorry this is late. Happy blaited America Asian Person Month or whatever the hell it's called. View attachment 1847052
goddamit Doc...getting hard thinking about mom/daughters 3-way :cool:; n Mary could use another "sista" sister ;)

Last edited:

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
mmmmm...dauniece/child brides :p:love::geek::cool::sneaky:; but need those redneck wedding dresses, where they're a LOT shorter, with some white lace stockings, 6" stilettos, n the lost tradition of the garter belt (been to a few weddings already this year, n apparently this isn't done anymore :(:cry::confused:(n))

this looks cool n sexy af...so what's "ck3"?

goddamit Doc...getting hard thinking about mom/daughters 3-way :cool:; n Mary could use another "sista" sister ;)
It's a shame Doc said we'll have to wait until close to the end for more weddings between MC and all of the girls.:cry:

Ck3 is Crusader Kings 3 and the game lets you make your own religions (you can get close to Tiffany's Harem House Rules nude and can marry more than one(only three:cry:) close family members).

Feb 12, 2021
It's a shame Doc said we'll have to wait until close to the end for more weddings between MC and all of the girls.:cry:

Ck3 is Crusader Kings 3 and the game lets you make your own religions (you can get close to Tiffany's Harem House Rules nude and can marry more than one(only three:cry:) close family members).
thanks; but dammit...since it's an X-box/PS game, then that means no actual depravity cutscenes/graphics or text/dialogue then? or are there mods for it, like Witcher/Fallout/Skyrim?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jstreet

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I must say that I truly believe that this will be the funniest update to date. Especially near the end. I really, really outdid myself with this one. Joe's true incompetence helped me write it though.

Reactions: etool and J'Daremo
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes