jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I can empathise, I think. Whenever I play a game with character creation, I always end up making way too many characters. Not exactly the same thing, but related I think. And you know that at some point you're going to have to just make a huge army of Charlie clones. Come on, you know you want to. :devilish:
First we want an Army of Charile "F95 Friendly"#2 :love: :love: and 2nd an Army of Daunieces......:unsure: Wait that's Tiffany so I guess we only want one thing.:KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Her name won't be Charlie. She was adopted at a young age by the MC.
you mean she will be adopted .... cause so far MC didn't adopt anyone :unsure:
and that would make her his daughter not sister .... but then again i'm so fucking confused with the daunieces and shit :ROFLMAO:

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I could use some help with the title for the new game. I want it to be soothing to the ears like 23 Sisters or CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED. Bad Teacher is already taken and so is Bad Education. Throw me some ideas. Nothing with sex names or cursing. That's not elegant.
hqdefault.jpg

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I could use some help with the title for the new game. I want it to be soothing to the ears like 23 Sisters or CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED. Bad Teacher is already taken and so is Bad Education. Throw me some ideas. Nothing with sex names or cursing. That's not elegant.
View attachment 1857932
Cum Laude

It's educational, so it only looks dirty, and you can have sequels: Magna Cum Laude, Summa Cum Laude - but that might be too intellectual for this crowd. ;)

And maybe to add a little bit of goofy schtick (do you do any of that, Doc?) any time someone orgasms within the game, it can drown out a 747.

• Haha
Reactions: Hermit76
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes