lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
The only problem with this is probably that the daunieces should have maybe left towards the end. I already have no idea who is who when playing new updates, and then some of the og girls get pushed to the side. Like I saw one of my saves recently and it was with the black sister that wanted to be bread like a dog. That was fun and hot. Now, she's nowhere

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Not that my opinion probably means anything, but since this is a forum on the internet and the internet is a place for people to spout opinions no one else cares about I'll say it anyway.

I'd rather have 3-5 primary characters, other than the MC, that are really good, they'd not only look good but also have good character development and be memorable from one update to the next instead of 90 characters that are otherwise unremarkable.
Again, its probably just me, but I could probably remember the name and what part they play in the story of 5 of the girls from 23 sisters and the rest just end up being white noise at some point and I'd have to go and actually replay some of their scenes in the VN to remember who they are and why/if they matter. Like obviously Tiff is memorable but by the time you start getting into all the girls who aren't the MC's sisters it becomes a bit of a blur.

I really liked Bad Teacher too, though it was going towards having too big of a cast, but Mara and Kate are really memorable even not having played it for a long time, particularly Mara's facial reaction after being told she wasn't in charge.
Then a few of the girls in class were quite good for the little interaction the MC had with them, like Yukka that it turned out Maggie [sister] was into and Izzy who started getting an idea that punishment wasn't all that bad.

Ecchi Sensei is another one which has a decent core cast but then just gets way out of hand with characters that are not worth remembering.

Anyway I know that was a bit of a ramble, but hopefully whatever point I was trying to make come across the right way.
The new game will only have around 6-7 harem girls. It'll take place in the same universe as my other games though. In fact, two characters I have planned will feel very familiar. One will just be a two part cameo, while the other will be a love interest. All I'm gonna say is "I love Charlie!" That is all. I know that there are too many characters in my present games for some people. I totally understand. It happened because of my addiction to creating characters in DAZ. I went to DAZ Rehab, and hopefully I'm over my addiction. Not my addiction to Charlie though. I've made peace with that and am gonna have to live with it. 123.png

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
23 Sisters [v0.10c] [Doc5252] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,74 GB / 382 MB - 23Sisters-0.10c-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,71 GB / 347 MB - 23Sisters-0.10c-mac-crunched.zip
= ~22% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/90%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.12(v4) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
UPDATE V0.10

I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------

Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

test.png

1648775036928.png

Tradução com pouca revisão para versão v0.10

23Sisters [v0.10] Mega

Quando eu estiver jogando vou continua de corrigir
Update V0.10

Atualização V0.10

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The new game will only have around 6-7 harem girls. It'll take place in the same universe as my other games though. In fact, two characters I have planned will feel very familiar. One will just be a two part cameo, while the other will be a love interest. All I'm gonna say is "I love Charlie!" That is all. I know that there are too many characters in my present games for some people. I totally understand. It happened because of my addiction to creating characters in DAZ. I went to DAZ Rehab, and hopefully I'm over my addiction. Not my addiction to Charlie though. I've made peace with that and am gonna have to live with it. View attachment 1857461
I can empathise, I think. Whenever I play a game with character creation, I always end up making way too many characters. Not exactly the same thing, but related I think. And you know that at some point you're going to have to just make a huge army of Charlie clones. Come on, you know you want to. :devilish:

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes