Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I just read a great manga that should win all the writing awards known to man. It's called Nukenai Seiken-chan. It's about this guys quest to remove the panties of this certain loli. IT'S 69 CHAPTERS LONG!! I won't spoil it, but there's a very happy ending. It's been giving me a lot of ideas.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: J'Daremo

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I just read a great manga that should win all the writing awards known to man. It's called Nukenai Seiken-chan. It's about this guys quest to remove the panties of this certain loli. IT'S 69 CHAPTERS LONG!! I won't spoil it, but there's a very happy ending. It's been giving me a lot of ideas.
I've been playing a game that wasn't updated in 2 years or working on my ck3 incest Tiffany Rules Dynasty and reading manga namely isekai like "Asutoro Kingu - Shoukan Yuusha dakedo Kakyuu Nintei sareta node Meido Haaremu o Tsukurimasu! to JIMI NA KENSEI WA SORE DEMO SAIKYOU DESU " to a few.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Wait didn't Doc say Tuesday afternoon his time for us cheap bastards? Which means in a few more hours unless Doc feels like a Canadian for us:ROFLMAO::KEK::KEK:.
Yup it should be a matter of hours, and it's strange he didn't find it on Itch, I checked yesterday on the page and it's the first thing you see when opening it. :unsure:

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Yup it should be a matter of hours, and it's strange he didn't find it on Itch, I checked yesterday on the page and it's the first thing you see when opening it. :unsure:
I know and it's still their on Doc's itch page for the price of $3 which is outside the price range of this cheap bastard. And since Doc doesn't feel like being a Canadian for us it's a waiting game. ;):KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes