Feb 12, 2021
OP HAS BEEN UPDATED! Y'ALL ENJOY!!
it can't be said enough how much it's appreciated when a dev not only talks with their fans by interacting w/them on their game thread, but also by being honest n keeping their word when it comes to updates, their progress, n expected release dates. of course IRL stuff happens all the time, like it does for all of us...n yet the time, dedication, hard work, consistency, n effort that goes in to putting out a quality product on a continual basis despite those obstacles is a sign of true character, n shows the measure of a person. thanks for all the hard work on multiple projects Doc, n never lose that sense of humor :coffee:(y)
Thanks man.
yeah yeah yeah...yw. ok, enuff of that "inner self" mushy crap on my part; time to get back to watching some more VN-style reality tv, n catch up on what's going on with those lolis in Smolsville. too bad it sounds like the MC is on hiatus from the show; making more daunieces n grandaunieces is always fun...so how many of the 23 sisters are left for him to meet, n will Robo Grant ever fill him in on his master plan? "inquiring minds wanna know!" :LOL:

Last edited:

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
it can't be said enough how much it's appreciated when a dev not only talks with their fans by interacting w/them on their game thread, but also by being honest n keeping their word when it comes to updates, their progress, n expected release dates. of course IRL stuff happens all the time, like it does for all of us...n yet the time, dedication, hard work, consistency, n effort that goes in to putting out a quality product on a continual basis despite those obstacles is a sign of true character, n shows the measure of a person. thanks for all the hard work on multiple projects Doc, n never lose that sense of humor :coffee:(y)
Thanks man.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Yeah, there wasn't any choices because the update didn't focus on the MC. Also, I've been sleeping really good recently. LOL!
Wait your sleeping well damnit we're not doing a good job of keeping your mind up al the time. ;):devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::LOL::devilish::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:

The update not focusing on the MC wasn't the problem it was the jumping allover the place not staying focused on one thing for more than a few scenes.

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Wait your sleeping well damnit we're not doing a good job of keeping your mind up al the time. ;):devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::LOL::devilish::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:

The update not focusing on the MC wasn't the problem it was the jumping allover the place not staying focused on one thing for more than a few scenes.
Yeah, I'm trying some stuff. Some of it'll work. Some of it won't. I basically wanted to show what the daunieces were doing in their spare time and kind of give a hint where things are going in the future.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Yeah, I'm trying some stuff. Some of it'll work. Some of it won't. I basically wanted to show what the daunieces were doing in their spare time and kind of give a hint where things are going in the future.
I kind of see this update more of a foundation for a development of the lore and the story.
I would say it worked as whole I really don't see many flaws more like, there's a process of trial and errors to deepening the story, I quite liked Charlie and the overall progress in what Grant is trying to do.
Loved how you planned and developed Olivia, I thought something similar could happen and I'm happy to know I get something right, even if by chance.
Maybe it was less humorous but I feel this update will pay a lot in the long run, keep up the great work Doc! :giggle: (y)

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Doc5252 Productions
Do you have any plans/thoughts on the future? When this is finished (and daddy's girls), are the more wacky games out there, in the same vein, but with maybe better quality or is it "it's time to get serious and put on the big boy pants"?

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Doc5252 Productions
Do you have any plans/thoughts on the future? When this is finished (and daddy's girls), are the more wacky games out there, in the same vein, but with maybe better quality or is it "it's time to get serious and put on the big boy pants"?
I actually have an idea for a game that would somewhat a mix of my original game The Mysterious Island and a homage to one of my favorite AVG, but died to quickly, Bad Teacher. That game ended way too soon. It had some serious potential. It'll be funny to, but a little more serious. It's in very early planning stages. It'll be better quality.

Reactions: J'Daremo

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I actually have an idea for a game that would somewhat a mix of my original game The Mysterious Island and a homage to one of my favorite AVG, but died to quickly, Bad Teacher. That game ended way too soon. It had some serious potential. It'll be funny to, but a little more serious. It's in very early planning stages. It'll be better quality.
Well as long as there's 'arem and daunieces (or dausisters or dauwhatevers) to be made, count me in

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Well as long as there's 'arem and daunieces (or dausisters or dauwhatevers) to be made, count me in
I don't know if it'll have the daunieces. It'll have a pregnant character or two, but no accelerated pregnancies. It'll be less scifi. It'll be about a high school teaching banging his student...and the staff...and his blood related family members...and a lot of other people. It'll for sure be a harem game.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I don't know if it'll have the daunieces. It'll have a pregnant character or two, but no accelerated pregnancies. It'll be less scifi. It'll be about a high school teaching banging his student...and the staff...and his blood related family members...and a lot of other people. It'll for sure be a harem game.
No daunieces is sad. But the daughter:daughterversion2-electricboogaloo is good enough (y)

• Haha
Reactions: J'Daremo

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
idk-loli.gif
I might as well announce this. I'm in the very, very early stages of working on a 3rd game. I don't have a title yet. It'll be an homage to my first game The Mysterious Island and one of my favorite, but short lived games, Bad Teacher. It'll be about a horrible, horrible high school teacher, that tries to bang everyone and everything. It'll be a point based system I'm thinking. It'll probably release in September or October. Yes, it will take place in the same universe as 23 Sisters and DLG. We might even get some crossovers again. That's one of the reasons I gave Grant's father so many kids. Other games. It'll be a little more serious, but have some humor in it. It'll have a few lolis, but not many, incest, schoolgirls, MIILFs, some pregnancies, teen, and a bunch of other stuff. I've been planning it for a while now. I was gonna do a DAZ remake of The Mysterious Island, but I've decided to do this instead. Yes, it's an all girls school that he works at.

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
I might as well announce this. I'm in the very, very early stages of working on a 3rd game. I don't have a title yet. It'll be an homage to my first game The Mysterious Island and one of my favorite, but short lived games, Bad Teacher. It'll be about a horrible, horrible high school teacher, that tries to bang everyone and everything. It'll be a point based system I'm thinking. It'll probably release in September or October. Yes, it will take place in the same universe as 23 Sisters and DLG. We might even get some crossovers again. That's one of the reasons I gave Grant's father so many kids. Other games. It'll be a little more serious, but have some humor in it. It'll have a few lolis, but not many, incest, schoolgirls, MIILFs, some pregnancies, teen, and a bunch of other stuff. I've been planning it for a while now. I was gonna do a DAZ remake of The Mysterious Island, but I've decided to do this instead. Yes, it's an all girls school that he works at.
Not that my opinion probably means anything, but since this is a forum on the internet and the internet is a place for people to spout opinions no one else cares about I'll say it anyway.

I'd rather have 3-5 primary characters, other than the MC, that are really good, they'd not only look good but also have good character development and be memorable from one update to the next instead of 90 characters that are otherwise unremarkable.
Again, its probably just me, but I could probably remember the name and what part they play in the story of 5 of the girls from 23 sisters and the rest just end up being white noise at some point and I'd have to go and actually replay some of their scenes in the VN to remember who they are and why/if they matter. Like obviously Tiff is memorable but by the time you start getting into all the girls who aren't the MC's sisters it becomes a bit of a blur.

I really liked Bad Teacher too, though it was going towards having too big of a cast, but Mara and Kate are really memorable even not having played it for a long time, particularly Mara's facial reaction after being told she wasn't in charge.
Then a few of the girls in class were quite good for the little interaction the MC had with them, like Yukka that it turned out Maggie [sister] was into and Izzy who started getting an idea that punishment wasn't all that bad.

Ecchi Sensei is another one which has a decent core cast but then just gets way out of hand with characters that are not worth remembering.

Anyway I know that was a bit of a ramble, but hopefully whatever point I was trying to make come across the right way.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes