Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Here is the final render of the 23 Sisters 0.10 Update. This update focuses a lot on other characters so there's no choices in it and only four sex scenes. I'm thinking every 3-4 updates I'll do a story update that won't have a lot of sex scenes in them and won't deal with the MC all that much. The update will be released tomorrow sometime. Not sure when. It could be early in the morning or late at night. It depend on what I get done tonight.

I've worked hard on posing the characters better in this update, and I think I've made better scenes. Please give me your feedback and tell me what y'all think. loft614.png

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Here is the final render of the 23 Sisters 0.10 Update. This update focuses a lot on other characters so there's no choices in it and only four sex scenes. I'm thinking every 3-4 updates I'll do a story update that won't have a lot of sex scenes in them and won't deal with the MC all that much. The update will be released tomorrow sometime. Not sure when. It could be early in the morning or late at night. It depend on what I get done tonight.

I've worked hard on posing the characters better in this update, and I think I've made better scenes. Please give me your feedback and tell me what y'all think. View attachment 1852814
I like the little patch - I don't remember it from before.

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
The update is basically done. Just handed it off to Shaddy. I've done a playthrough and everything seems to be working great. Shaddy has got to add the replay gallery and make the Android version. Stay tuned.

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Doc how you forgot the early days where you only give it out to the $25 tier or higher first. I guess having to have a clone take over after each update can make you forget things.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:
Actually originally it went to free and paid at the same time.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
The site is set up to give you a notice for the first thing you don't see, not to give you a notice of everything that follows. This is a particularly busy page - if you only check once a day or every couple of days, you'll always come back to at least two or three pages of posts and probably more. Doc will post a pic; that other guy with terrible spelling and grammar will add captions to the pic and repost it; then three or four people will post multiple .gif replies to both. One Doc post probably creates a full page of responses. Just the way it is.
well seeing i log on daily ... uhhh

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes