jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I'm leaning more and more to this game being an Abere prequel. It would still be about the MC, but some of the story would be about Abere's past. What do ya think? View attachment 1861741
That could be a great B plot for the game and depending on how far back in time this game is from 23 sisters and CENSORED-CENSORED-CENSORED it could be a good way to flushing out more of the universe lore.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
That could be a great B plot for the game and depending on how far back in time this game is from 23 sisters and CENSORED-CENSORED-CENSORED it could be a good way to flushing out more of the universe lore.
It would be about a year, year and a half before. I'm thinking we'd also have Abere flashbacks go9ing through her 2,000+ year life. Don't you want to see Abere buying souls from dying WW1 soldiers or maybe Abere in the middle ages?

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
It would be about a year, year and a half before. I'm thinking we'd also have Abere flashbacks go9ing through her 2,000+ year life. Don't you want to see Abere buying souls from dying WW1 soldiers or maybe Abere in the middle ages?
Doc here is an idea for the WWI part one of the soldiers sells to Abere for the 1914 Christmas truce. And for Abere in the middle ages she could have been the power behind both Charlemagne and Otto when both them formed the HRE. ;)

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I'm thinking in those flashbacks Abere would lie about history to make herself look good. Maybe even aliens building the Pyramids. Abere witnessed it. King Arthur being a cuck. Jesus was Chinese.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jstreet

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Doc since Abere is over 2,000 how old are you going to make her sister? If she is around 1,000 you could have had both of them as to how Genghis Khan came to power.;)

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Doc since Abere is over 2,000 how old are you going to make her sister? If she is around 1,000 you could have had both of them as to how Genghis Khan came to power.;)
Actually's she's only half demon. She ages normally. She's the same age as Eve, Charlie's clone. Also no accelerated pregnancies.

• Sad
Reactions: jstreet

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Actually's she's only half demon. She ages normally. She's the same age as Eve, Charlie's clone. Also no accelerated pregnancies.
should'nt she age a little longer than a regular human tho ... like say she lives for like 300 to 500 ... seeing she is half demon :unsure:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Here's what I'm going with. During a war she appears to the leader when things are going good. They sell their soul to her but she tricks them and makes them lose. She's really aginst them. Hence Nazi Abere exsists. Hitler sold his soul to her, and she fucked him in the ass. Just like he deserved. View attachment 1861906
Too bad she didn't get Stalin as well.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes