Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Okay, so here's what I got so far. Extra Credit is a prequel to 23 Sisters. Abere and her sister live with the MC and his Charlie clone. Abere will leave and her sister will continue to live with the MC. The MC is an ex-employee of Grant's genetics company and Charlie's clone was the first clone, hence the name Eve. She did not live up to Grant's standards and he wanted her destroyed, but the MC raised her as his own instead. Don't worry, Grant is okay with it. Abere's sister is the same age as Eve. They are best friends and kind of grew up together. Abere's sister is only half-demon. She's not full blown demon like Abere is. She doesn't have temporary horns like Abere does. She also doesn't age slowly like Abere. Also no accelerated pregnancy. Sorry. Don't worry, the MC hasn't slept with Abere and won't She told him about the pregnancy thing and he got really scared. LOL! Things are coming along. View attachment 1861283
Fine by me, I prefer the slow pregnancies anyway, the fast ones we hardly get to spend any time with the girls while they are pregnant. Compared to 23 Sisters CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED is so much better for pregnancy.

I'm guessing I'm the only sick fuck who want's a Charlie threeway. View attachment 1861345
You... you have met the rest of us before, right?

I'm leaning more and more to this game being an Abere prequel. It would still be about the MC, but some of the story would be about Abere's past. What do ya think? View attachment 1861741
I dunno, what with her being off-limits making her a central character seems questionable.

BERLIN, GERMANY CIRCA 1944...Abere is meeting up with some small dick, vegetarian named Hitler. View attachment 1861906
Man that uniform looks like shit. If you're actually planning on doing it you might want to see if you can find better outfits.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Fine by me, I prefer the slow pregnancies anyway, the fast ones we hardly get to spend any time with the girls while they are pregnant. Compared to 23 Sisters CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED is so much better for pregnancy.

You... you have met the rest of us before, right?

I dunno, what with her being off-limits making her a central character seems questionable.

Man that uniform looks like shit. If you're actually planning on doing it you might want to see if you can find better outfits.
I'm thinking of making Abere celibate until her father Lucifer finds a master for her. That ended up being the MC from 23 Sisters.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Y'all get the joke about the Vietnam one, right. You know, that Abere is taking a trip on some LSD?
Doc Abere wasn't fighting with the US she was fighting the churches bio weapons built by Grant from Weapon C(Cock). They used Vietnam as the testing ground for the new weapon. :devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::LOL::devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::LOL::devilish::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'm thinking of making Abere celibate until her father Lucifer finds a master for her. That ended up being the MC from 23 Sisters.
That's a problem if she's suggested that she's been with people before, and I thought that she did. Or at least she seems experienced based on what we heard about her and Charmeine's competition.

Query: If Grant cloned the MC so he could boink girls faster, would that be NTR?
You're making my head hurt again.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
FU2Rj6VWABMDNGq.jpg
After I finish the update to CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED I'll begin work on the new game Extra Credit. I'm thinking I'll be doing two updates to Extra Credit in a row, just like I did with 23 Sisters. Remember that Extra Credit will be a much slower burn. It'll be like DMD meets Bad Teacher meets The Mysterious Island. It won't be as slow as DMD though. Also, no sharing. Abere will be a big part of it, but she won't be a doable character. Her and her sister will live with the MC and the Charlie clone, who I'm naming Eve. Abere is celibate like a nun...well no penetrating. Lesing out is okay though. LOL. She made a promise to her father Lucifer, and she can't break it. Even if it takes 2,000+ years. LOL! Abere probably has some more half-sister out there. Just saying. We will go and revist some of the places that were seen in the vacation updates to CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED, because this game will take place in the same town. There'll be a lot of connections to 23 Sisters and CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED. I'm already planning a 23 Sisters/Extra Credit Crossover with Abere's half-sister. I still haven't come up with a name for her yet. Y'all try to come up withe a female demon name that makes your heart swell. Abere was an accident. It just happened to work. Hopefully I can create lightning in a bottle twice. Fingers crossed.

After I finish the two updates to Extra Credit the release schedule will go back to normal. 23S, CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED them EC. I'm doing two updates to get people to play the game. Trying to get a lot of eyes on it. I will not stop working on these three games unless I die or they are finished. Y'all were worried I'd abandon 23 Sisters when I started CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED, but I didn't. I won't do it now either. I'm just broadening my horizons. I understand where y'all are coming from though. Lot's of developers abandon games that don't bring them joy anymore. 23S and CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED still bring me a lot of joy! "But what about The Mysterious Island?" y'all ask. I knew I was never gonna finish that. That was a test game to see if I could make a game people would play. I was successful don't you think. I didn't make any money off it though. I kind of knew it wouldn't.

Anyway, I'll keep y'all updated.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes