Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
What do ya think of the name Gello for Abere's half sisters. We can call her Gel. She's gonna play tricks on people and is the class clown. Here's the names history.

Gello evolved from the Greek word gal, meaning to mock.

Gello was a demon in the court of Lucifer. Angry because she died while young and beautiful, Gello kills children while in their mother’s womb or shortly after their birth.

• Love
Reactions: J'Daremo

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
The more I though about Gello the more I dislike it. I think I may have found one . What about Anniki? It's got Ann and Niki in it. Her nickname could be Ann or Niki.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: J'Daremo

J'Daremo

Jul 2, 2020
Akka (Finnish origin), meaning "old dead woman", is a female evil demon spirit from Finnish and Estonian myths.

Lamia (Greek origin) meaning "radiant". This is the name of the children hunting demon in Greek mythology.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Real name - Anniki. She will be called Niki though. Y'all really helped me out. I've been searching for days to find something that sounded good and appropriate. So, the three girls in the game so far are Abere (Not Fuckable), Eve (Fuckable) and Niki (Fuckable). Niki here is dancing because she now has a name. One less thing to worry about. 12.png

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Real name - Anniki. She will be called Niki though. Y'all really helped me out. I've been searching for days to find something that sounded good and appropriate. So, the three girls in the game so far are Abere (Not Fuckable), Eve (Fuckable) and Niki (Fuckable). Niki here is dancing because she now has a name. One less thing to worry about. View attachment 1863396
Doc lets hope Abere doesn't have 23 sister MC meet her sister Anniki he might want Grant to Clone her. ;):devilish::sneaky::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Doc lets hope Abere doesn't have 23 sister MC meet her sister Anniki he might want Grant to Clone her. ;):devilish::sneaky::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:
I'm actually already planning a 23S/EC crossover. Grant is the MC of EC's ex-boss. He was his main geneticist. Eve, the Charlie clone, was the first ever cloned human. She didn't live up to Grant's standards so the MC adopted her. Grant is okay with it. He left Grant's company and became a teacher.

Reactions: jstreet

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
:unsure: Doc there is a manga like that (well minus the domens) called Amaama to Inazuma (Sweetness and Lightning).;)
IT NEEDS THE DEMONS!! "Have a nice day collecting souls." the MC says.

Abere replies "You have a good day too."

I WANT THIS TO HAPPEN! GET IN TOUCH WITH ME MANGA COMPANIES! I'M A FUCKING MANGA IDEA GENUS! WHY THE FUCK HAVEN'T YOU HIRED ME JAPAN!!??

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes