jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
No one even noticed i was gone for month cause was busy in work (even in Sundays) and forgot password again:unsure:
I am back and i'm gonna show Tiffany and other roommates who is party master:illuminati: View attachment 1867944
Anyway.... What is happening here and who is that friendly and nice grandpa on Doc's pic? :KEK: ;)
No not really with all of those renders Doc was throwing out every 5 minutes it's hard to keep track of who is posting.;):KEK::KEK:

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
No one even noticed i was gone for month cause was busy in work (even in Sundays) and forgot password again:unsure:
I am back and i'm gonna show Tiffany and other roommates who is party master:illuminati: View attachment 1867944
Anyway.... What is happening here and who is that friendly and nice grandpa on Doc's pic? :KEK: ;)
I'll be starting a new game after this update to CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED. You're all caught up now.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I'll be starting a new game after this update to CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED. You're all caught up now.
Boobs Lover the new Doc game has a clone of someone from CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED and Abere's little sister.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes