Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Sitcom style is good idea, i've seen few games with sitcom style that are promising and people likes 90s sitcom style in that games.

I'm not complaining about anything.
Less characters? Ok, why not! That means new game will be more simple to catch up with.
Also i'm ok with slow burn, mc should know girl/sister longer than 15 mins before he will fuck her:KEK:
Incest between Abere and her sister:oops: Hell yea!!!!!
Finally i found one of that games:
https://f95zone.to/threads/above-the-clouds-v0-4-final-mundo-games.79758/

This game is sitcom comedy with incest and what's most weird mc's dad is alive:eek:

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
One reason I'm doing Extra Credit is because I might be able to patch it so I can be on Patreon. I mean Single Again is on there. Part of the harem is his daughters, but not blood related. I should be okay. I'd have to do a patch for the sister though.

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Abere will look a little older in Extra Credit, because I'm bending the knee to the Patreon Gods. I've already got a great story on why she's more mature looking here than in 23 Sisters. Y'all ever hunted for wild pig or know the strange story about them? View attachment 1869298
Damn you Patreon Damn you straight to the deeps of Doc's twisted mind. :KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:
Doc it's a shame you have to bend to something more evil than RoboGrant to get your work on their website. To why Abere looks more mature let us guess Grant tested a form de-aging drug on her before she meet 23 sisters MC. Or Abere did something she wasn't suppose to do and the punishment was to make her look younger.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Damn you Patreon Damn you straight to the deeps of Doc's twisted mind. :KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:
Doc it's a shame you have to bend to something more evil than RoboGrant to get your work on their website. To why Abere looks more mature let us guess Grant tested a form de-aging drug on her before she meet 23 sisters MC. Or Abere did something she wasn't suppose to do and the punishment was to make her look younger.
Kind of closer to the second thing, but it's natural.

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Abere type is called "Legal Loli", perfect for small tits and petite body lovers.
Let's make Abere young like CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED characters :KEK: or mature like old-gold Cena:oops:

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes