ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Clem isn't. Olivia is.
yeah know whats gonna wind up happening ... the girl at the little store on the corner ... welll she's your cousin/sister .....
the girl working at the gas station is your mom's aunt/sister .... the girl at the library is another sister/used to be brother ...
the girl that works as janitor at the school weekends is your grandma/cousin/brother's sister's aunt on your dad's side ....
the cop sargent that works nights only / part time stripper .. is your mom's cousin's sister's grandma's aunt grants mother's cousin's sister ........aaaarrrggggghhhh W.T.F i'm so fucking confused ... i don't remember if i called for an ambulance , who the driver is also related to you ,,, but who the fuck knows where she comes from cause nobody can remember her at all ...
HELP ME !!!!!!! o_Oo_Oo_O

:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
yeah know whats gonna wind up happening ... the girl at the little store on the corner ... welll she's your cousin/sister .....
the girl working at the gas station is your mom's aunt/sister .... the girl at the library is another sister/used to be brother ...
the girl that works as janitor at the school weekends is your grandma/cousin/brother's sister's aunt on your dad's side ....
the cop sargent that works nights only / part time stripper .. is your mom's cousin's sister's grandma's aunt grants mother's cousin's sister ........aaaarrrggggghhhh W.T.F i'm so fucking confused ... i don't remember if i called for an ambulance , who the driver is also related to you ,,, but who the fuck knows where she comes from cause nobody can remember her at all ...
HELP ME !!!!!!! o_Oo_Oo_O

:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
Why does this sound so damn familiar:unsure:?!?!?.....
Your asking for help in the wrong place here we just help you to go deeper down this rabbit hole that is called Doc's Twisted Mind :devilish::devilish::LOL::devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::KEK::KEK:
.......Oh now I remember sounds like every incest ck3 run :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Your asking for help in the wrong place here we just help you to go deeper down this rabbit hole that is called Doc's Twisted Mind :devilish::devilish::LOL::devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::KEK::KEK:
.......Oh now I remember sounds like every incest ck3 run :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:
if Doc didn't make his games so damn great ... it would have drove me ... screaming down the hall ... pulling out whats left of my hair o_O

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
DoelwvEWkAAvVal.jpeg
Why i'm having mindfuck everytime i see term "rabbit hole"? My imagination also shows me sexy rabbit girl showing her pussy and anus. :oops: :KEK:

Last edited:

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
If Grant had a half chicken daughter.
mc; Grant why did you ask me to come to this farm?
t; Dad this reminds me of the farm near my old trailer.
G; We you both going to meet your other sister like Meehh.
t; Another mutant sister?
mc; Grant you sick.
G; Why doesn't a genius is never appreciated in his time?
mc; Grant just tell me this one isn't like the fish girl you showed me last week?
G; This is your sister your talking about and yes she almost looks like a normal human. {whispers} Just has a lot of feathers in places.
mc; What was that?!?
G; Nothing.
t; By the way dad why are we on this chicken farm?

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
If Grant had a half chicken daughter.
mc; Grant why did you ask me to come to this farm?
t; Dad this reminds me of the farm near my old trailer.
G; We you both going to meet your other sister like Meehh.
t; Another mutant sister?
mc; Grant you sick.
G; Why doesn't a genius is never appreciated in his time?
mc; Grant just tell me this one isn't like the fish girl you showed me last week?
G; This is your sister your talking about and yes she almost looks like a normal human. {whispers} Just has a lot of feathers in places.
mc; What was that?!?
G; Nothing.
t; By the way dad why are we on this chicken farm?
So, I would assume that, that sister would be finger licking good???

• Haha
Reactions: jstreet
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes