jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Did i said it is something wrong? Some mistakes gives us interesting experiences.

Also Mc could steal one of Grant's mom hair and clone her, then make her old like Gold Cena and fuck her :KEK: ;)
I would put pass Grant to have an army of clones of every female member of the family and every woman he had a daughter with. ;):devilish::LOL::devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::ROFLMAO::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:

edit: Doc we need two clones of Tiffany to show up at some point. :devilish::LOL::devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::LOL::devilish::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Actually Extra Credit won't have an insane amount of characters like 23S and the other one. It's only gonna have about 6-7 harem girls and the only two connected to the other games are Abere and Eve.
I totally get the reasoning, though it is kind of a shame; school setting harem games are kind of asking for their casts to be on the larger side, given how many students are typically in classes. Unless this is some ultra elite private school that has nearly as many teachers as students.

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Than I guess after the youth drug used by Granny Cena turning her back to looking like a 20 year old you lost your only gilf. :KEK: :KEK:
That's why i'm waiting for other gilf character that stay older and mature;)
But if new gilf does not appear i will erase younger Cena from head or i will wait till Allison from "Grandma's House" fill my fantasy:oops:

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
That's why i'm waiting for other gilf character that stay older and mature;)
But if new gilf does not appear i will erase younger Cena from head or i will wait till Allison from "Grandma's House" fill my fantasy:oops:
The problem is Grant has started to sell his youth drug on the open market so there are no more gilfs.:devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::LOL::devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::LOL::KEK::KEK::KEK:

• Wow
Reactions: Boobs Lover

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
"Above the clouds" is great game too, humor is on high level, both sisters are cute and that mom model :love: :eek:
Even mc's dad is alive:KEK:
Agreed, I started playing and I'm really liking it. :)
Yeah, that was a shock for me too, I was starting to think that the dad's were somewhat cursed in these games...:KEK::KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Boobs Lover
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes