jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Abere showing Niki and Eve some home movies from her time fighting in Vietnam. View attachment 1873383
Abere home movies about her war against the Church's Weapon C "Cock" Human/Chicken hybrids. Doc don't forget it is also Abere first time running into Grant.... :KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:

Doc is Abere going to show those Home Movies to 23's MC or is it going to show up in one of Uncle Buck special news reports?

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Patreon dropped the ban hammer on Doc's patreon page do to Doc's over the top incest games. So the best place to support Doc is on his Subscribestar or if you only want to support Doc when he releases an update over on his itch page.
I'm telling you I've seen his patrons account last week thought i might do when I'm free and then boom. Subscribestar is like my ex, always flags me for some technical glitch lol.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Patreon dropped the ban hammer on Doc's patreon page do to Doc's over the top incest games. So the best place to support Doc is on his Subscribestar or if you only want to support Doc when he releases an update over on his itch page.
Didn't this happen a while ago? Maybe I am confusing it with another game. But I thought that the patreon thing had been dead for a while now.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes